Recent content by Myk

1. Myk

How good does the WR3 need to be for 2024?

This is me NOT ignoring what you have said before the additions.
  2. Myk

This is not a difference in opinion. This is you wanting to continue repeating what has failed for 40 years. The only conclusion is you like being a losing team. Even before any of the FA/trade moves you were saying this was the best situation a rookie QB could have and we needed to get defense...
  3. Myk

It's mind boggling how Bears fans want to repeat the same thing over and over in spite of it having failed for 40 years. I swear they like being worse than the Browns. Talent all over defense and they always find a reason to need more. This is every year no matter how good the defense is...
  4. Myk

Orlovsky thinks #9 is a lock WR – Mina Kimes Podcast

If Flus won't use the pass rush it's not a pressing need to have one. You get 2 DEs that can get pressure with a light pressure attack and it forces the QB to throw a 5-10yd pass that Flus leaves wide open and the Packers dink and dunk their way to score after score. You solved nothing. But our...
  5. Myk

And that would differ from Flu's usual defense how? Did nobody pay attention to the last game?
  6. Myk

Caleb Williams - 2022 & 2023 seasons (YouTube Aggregate)

I've been a fan of his humor for a long time.
  7. Myk

That's what I mean. It would take some sweet escalators to guarantee him top WR pay if it all works out. There would probably be some guarantees against being punished if the QB busts too. That's what the agent is there for. You won't save anything. We're trying to NOT be the team with zero...
  8. Myk

Caleb Williams - 2022 & 2023 seasons (YouTube Aggregate)

Shoopiter should switch to 4th person with the royal we's. We are not amused.
  9. Myk

Is he worth it? I looked and decided against him. Even with a trade down there were WRs I liked better. Yes trying to extend him after you just drafted the most generational QB ever and DJ just had a career year with the QB you replaced does seem like trickery. Next year maybe but this year it...
  10. Myk

Absolutely botched. Worse QBs have been traded for more. Immobile turnover machines. At least it's been proven Fields could be a running QB with the best of them. He was wishy washy and let the demand slide away from him.
  11. Myk

BPA should be changed to sure thing. I can see Myles Garrett. But when we heard BPA about 2nd round DBs when there were better players in hind sight it was so much BS. And need has to play into it. I always go back to Angelo wasting picks on LBs when the position was well filled across the...
  12. Myk

I don't think he'd fall for that unless there were some pretty sweet escalations to pay him if Williams is all that. If it works out and he's a big name WR he'd probably be more like $40mil - $50mil when he's up.
  13. Myk

As long as it's real BPA and not Bear fan "only defense can be" BPA. Sure thing can't miss player in a position of need, yes.
  14. Myk

Same way you anoint edge as BPA no matter what. It's precisely why I say BPA is 9 cans of BS. It's all about personal bias. It's pretty easy. The '06 defense was still allowed and it was the best in the modern era. Did we win? How did teams defend against Mack? Oh yeah they simply held him...
  15. Myk

Or he's the first GM to reach legend status for building an offense AND getting a #1 QB and got the Bears to be a dynasty for a long time. I think that scenario was part of my reasoning why it made sense for Poles to go all in on an overly hyped QB now. If this works out trading the #1 to get a...