Recent content by NdSoxfan2

1. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

I don't think Rodon is a viable option, he can't stay healthy. Seems to me the entire pitching staff needs a re-build. Live in central Ohio so I don't see many games, so I wonder have the Sox quit?
  2. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

It is time to pull the plug on Rick Hahn and the so-called rebuilding plan. It is under his (lack of) leadership and guidance and it is a complete disater. I thought last year's team was the worst in Sox history and this year's team isn't much better. The plan is going nowhere fast.
  3. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

I see all of these projected lineups for the future that have wonderful potential. Ara Parseghian used to say that potential will get you fired. The streak since the All Star break has been a total embarrassment. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see much hope for the future.Third year of the rebuild...
  4. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Its time to wave the white flag and admit the rebuild is failing miserably. The last three seasons have been a total disaster. I personally think that last year's team was the worst Sox team in history. This spell since the All Star break has to be one of the worst (maybe THE worst) stretches...
  5. If Tampa Bay offered...

Two thumbs up Rask
  6. Please tell the Sox the All Star Break is Over

Too busy counting their money.
  7. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Rebuilding has hit a gigantic speed bump since the all star break. Sox worked like the dickens to be in a good position at the break and then went in the dumper.
  8. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Hope I am wrong but I don't think Rodon can be a part of any long range planning. He spends too much time on the DL. Has he ever had a season with no time on the DL?
  9. Carlos Rodon to IL

Totally agree Army. At this point it is a waste of time and money.
  10. Carlos Rodon to IL

Is it time to wave the white flag on Rodon? He has never stayed healthy for an entire year.
  11. Carlos Rodon to IL

Sun rises in the east. Dog bites man. Surprise, surprise.
  12. White Sox have some promising young hitting talents

Would love to see what Rodon could do if he stayed healthy for a complete year. He has shown (at times) absolute brilliance as a pitcher.
  13. White Sox have some promising young hitting talents

They have kept the hitting coach for way too long and the Sox have had terrible hitting for years. Why not get rid of him? Cooper has at least had some success over the years.