Recent content by Neckbeard

1. N

Bears hire Clancy Barone as TEs coach

I like fancy silly nannies myself. Isn't that what Brits call the Chicago Bears?
  2. N

Bobby Peters - What Happened to Matt Nagy's Offense in 2019?

Interesting stuff. CHI/Trubisky is tied for last in average pocket time. 2.3 seconds. lol!
  3. N

I actually think Dallas was the best called/played game because Dallas weakness on defense was the TE. So the Bears practice squad TEs were actually able to do something which opened up the entire offense. Trubs also ran some keepers as well.
  4. N

I think OL hamstrung both play calling and QB play. I’d really like to see the offense operate with competent run and pass blocking.
  5. N

I thought Bears RPOs have two initial reads. One is the run read between QB/RB and the other is a WR quick throw read after run fake all out of the same play.
  6. N

Pat Shurmur a possibility

Bears defense was 4th in the league in points given up for 2019. 18.6/game
  7. N

Eric Ebron

To be fair to the Patriots, players don’t develop at the same pace. Some are later bloomers, like Hicks. It was very difficult to see how good Hicks could be in his 2nd/3rd year. Hopefully Trubisky is also a later bloomer since we don’t have any good options for upgrade in 2020.
  8. N

OT - Was the Clowney hit on Wentz dirty?

The hit looks different in slow mo compared to real-time speed. Probably why it was never flagged.
  9. N

***OFFICIAL*** NFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

I don’t get the point of trashing other people’s teams... Saints are a good team, that happened to not play that well on Sunday. It happens. Part of winning a SB is being on a roll playing your best at the right time of the season.
  10. N

Not so bold prediction

I don’t think Trub and Watson are as far apart as some would like to believe. Their difference is Watson’s stronger scrambling and running ability. Dude is really tough to take down. I don’t see any difference in how well they are in pure passing when comparing playoff appearances (highest...
  11. N

Is anyone optimistic about next season?

If Miller gets his shoulder right he can be a good slot guy. Daniels needs to work on his strength but is another that could still pan out. Montgomery will be fine with better run blocking/scheme.
  12. N

Is anyone optimistic about next season?

Really depends on what they do but I’m slightly optimistic that they fully evaluate how they are running their offense and make changes there as well as improve the talent at OL and TE. If those three things happen they are a playoff team again with a shot.
  13. N

Here are the best list of reasons why it was smart of Pace to choose Trubisky over Watson

Judging by Watson’s pass performance last night, it was below mediocre.... but his scrambling and running is what got them back into the game and eventually won it for them. I don’t think it will carry the team much farther than it has though. Still a solid team all around but I don’t see...
  14. N

***OFFICIAL*** AFC WILDCARD GAMES IGT

Watson’s play actually reminded me of Trubisky last year in the wildcard game. Both blew chunks for much of the game until Q4/OT.