Recent content by Noonthirtyjoe

1. N

Nagy regrets benching starters during preseason. won't do it again.

Everyone but you got the point of what was being said. Professor X got it too. I will be more careful moving forward knowing you can't grasp simple concepts and need things spelled out exactly.
  2. N

No I'm right twice Starters used to play a half in the third preseason game. There was no real game planing just a very basic game with trying to not show your hand on either side of the ball. It meant nothing. And for third stringers what I meant is they won't be playing a real defense...
  3. N

OT - Clowney Turns Down Browns

change sports
  4. N

My logic is dead on. The QB competition will be decided in practice against a starting def, not in some meaningless preseason game against either backups or a vanilla def that is not game planning. No team we face in the preseason will see our starting defense for more then a few plays and...
  5. N

All the starters on offense should play to get the rust out before the games count. Not because of a silly QB competition. We already know Mitch is the starter and Foles will take over before mid season if Trubisky is not playing good. If the offense falters then Mitch and Foles will...
  6. N

What things through the years have made you a Bears fan

When I was a kid growing up my whole family would get together to watch the games and eat good food. Then I raised 5 kids and we get together for Bears games. So it's more about family then football as why I always liked Bears games. What made me a real fan of football was the 76 SB. Pitt...
  7. N

Quinn vs Floyd How do we use Quinn?

How many career sacks on coke? A lot more then 13 I bet. Does coke cost against our salary cap if we buy it for him?
  8. N

When your daughter brings home a Packers hoodie

Did you remember to leave a screw loose as you sig so future generations know you built it?
  9. N

Quinn vs Floyd How do we use Quinn?

Floyd and Quinn have different skill sets. Do you see us adjusting the scheme to fit the personal. Can Quinn cover? Will be be asked to? Who is gonna pick up the coverage duties of Floyd? What is the best way to use Quinn, we did not bring him here to drop in coverage. My question...
  10. N

Now go log on to your other accounts and come neg me. I'm getting hungry and have not been fed yet. I eat negs without gaining weight because who the F cares.
  11. N

Snow flake alert.
  12. N

Sounds like John Fox wants Watson

Funny you mention him. He was one of the very few QBs big enough to take some hits and even he has a shortened career because of style of play. Classic pocket QBs play to into their 40s and mobile QBs don't make it to age 30 most the time. Mobile QBs are more fun to watch and are...