Recent content by Novak

1. Novak

Kyle Long To IR 🤒🤒🤒 @novak

Personally, I hope he eats shit and breaks every bone in his body.
  2. Novak

Jordan Howard

Bears fans are such fickle creatures, I'm almost disgusted to be associated with some of you
  3. Novak

***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

Its the baers bye week, why would anyone watch football?!? (???)
  4. Novak

***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

Big players make big plays at big times. Watson never quit today. Great game and a great win. Chiefs are on a 2 game losing streak now :eek:
  5. Novak

***OFFICIAL*** PREDICT the WEEK that KYLE LONG gets INJURED

Long was injured in week 3 and didn't play in week 4. The thread was literally "predict the week long gets injured" not "predict the week long gets placed on IR". However, since I am feeling joyous on this glorious day, I have decided to give you #calledit credit (in addition to myself, who was...
  6. Novak

This isn't a Bears game. Thanks.
  7. Novak

BUMP for game time! Who's excited?!?
  8. Novak

I wouldn't even be upset if the Bears used every single draft pick on o-line. Been wayyyyy too long since the Bears invested heavy draft capital on this unit.
  9. Novak

***OFFICIAL*** PREDICT the WEEK that KYLE LONG gets INJURED

Ummmm, technically he was injured in week 3, which i #calledit 2 years in a row, so fall back lil bitch.
  10. Novak

Oh man, I just nutted uncontrollably. See ya never, bitch!
  11. Novak

Let me make it simple for you... Every QB struggles. Every QB makes mistakes. Every QB is going to have a bad game from time to time. When you zoom out and look at the bigger picture, the good QBs spend more time prospering than struggling. The elite QBs elevate rosters to the next level a lot...
  12. Novak

What would be your choice?

Gosh @dabears70
  13. Novak

Chris Ballard vs. Ryan Pace-- Major Flop by Bears Brass

Ohhhh, this is GatorLandMike! You were one of my favs @Gustavus Adolphus