Recent content by Novak

1. Novak

Abhorrent Bears Fan Meatball Behaviour After TNF

Every team has passionate fans, somehow the rest of the fanbases in the NFL have never managed to punch police horses, beat up basically a mascot, and chuck batteries (wtf?) at people. To act like these are just common occurences in the NFL is insane. Philly is just batshit cray.
  2. Novak

Are you crazy?? https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/eagles-fans-are-the-absolute-worst-and-here-are-9-times-they-proved-it/ CC: @CRM 114
  3. Novak

Trubisky will throw 3+ TDs and run 50+ yards against the Cowboys

Pretty sure the beta QB of 2017 was DeShone Kizer (is he still in the league?)
  4. Novak

@iueyedoc is well versed in the art of beta'ing, to the surprise of few
  5. Novak

I guarantee you the cowboys fans started it. They are all pieces of shit. I'm sure he deserved it.
  6. Novak

I'll defer to @iueyedoc on this one
  7. Novak

Cowboys got that ass whooped on and off the field 🤘 Seriously though, is there a worse fanbase than the cowbows fans? Philly maybe?
  8. Novak

You should make this your avatar
  9. Novak

Is there any more of an idiotic move than publicly admitting you think the bears are relevant in 2019?
  10. Novak

Parents sign up Mitch Trubisky for rec soccer team in hopes he'll develop interest in sports

The onion? Yeah, those assholes won't take down their blog no matter how much I whinge on CCS about it.
  11. Novak

10,000-run simulation: Bears 19, Cowboys 18

I've been using SportsLine's computer betting model to supplement line and O/U bets for a couple years now. Its accuracy over these last 3 years has been unparalleled, i'm not sure how their algorithm does it but it is very accurate.
  12. Novak

David Montgomery Comparisons

Yeah, he's obviously on a walter payton trajectory. Lets just take those plays in a vacuum. I dont watch that youtube channel, i have access to the all-22 footage myself.
  13. Novak

I think he can carve out a role and a probably decent career, I just don't think it will be as a 3 down back. I don't see it.
  14. Novak

Payton was much more powerful and much shiftier, obviously. Monty doesn't have elite attributes that make up for his lack of straight line speed.
  15. Novak

He has literally zero home run ability. Improving the o line isn't going to suddenly make Monty faster in pads. He might just be too slow to be functional in the NFL.