Recent content by number51

1. number51

There are very few legitimate franchise QBs in the league right now

There are very few legitimate franchise QBs in the league right now Better scoop one up before they are all gone.
  2. number51

Did Matt Nagy just pull the plug on the Trubisky Era?

To humiliate him publicly, toughen the little bitch up a bit.
  3. number51

99 % of Ccs owes @grimson an apology

Some of you dopes hate @Grimson so much you are unable to admit he was 100% right, same thing with @CRM 114. When blind hatred fucks up your ability to admit the truth.
  4. number51

***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

I needed a palate cleanser after that Bears shit show so I watched SV and is it just me or was this episode kind of depressing?
  5. number51

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Edition)

Nagy benched Mitch the Bitch, maybe Nagy is not that stupid.
  6. number51

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Edition)

First off only one combine, and they have been using wonderlic tests for decades, new to football?
  7. number51

All day to throw, receivers wide open and mole eye takes the sack, gets saved by D holding.
  8. number51

Point out anytime anyone other than Mitch fucks up, that will help.
  9. number51

"Look Nagy did something stupid so Mitch is great." :obama:
  10. number51

Midgets on fade routs. Well that midget on a fade rout worked.
  11. number51

Mitch sucking is right at the top of the list along with Nagy.
  12. number51

The Bears are lucky this game is not in Chicago.
  13. number51

The D needs to score on turnovers.