Popinski Soda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And that was my 512 character limitation too lol. Couldnt even put a . at the end lol. I find many of the simple games do it more often at times, like the Long Ass Shot game, or the 108th Birthday. But Ive had it happen with long drawn out ones too. Breakout doesnt have my original high score either. And to add insult to injury, Poodski was playing another game, and that score glitched and went onto The X-Training game, forever prohibiting me from 'officially' having 1st place in that game too.
    Ive done that too. And yet it'll still consider me logged out. At 1st, I figured it was the pc at work, its rather old. But after experiencing the same results on my sisters pc, theres a conspiracy lol. For example, the ROFLAttack game. Many of my scores were lost, and when Doogalas came around, I ended up having to kill myself after I progressed in scoring. So like at 300,000, I'd play till 350,000, kill myself, start again till 400,000, and so on. Space Invaders I beat on my 1st try, but lost my score too
    When Poodski brought in a ringer, Doogalas, I retaliated with my sisters pc, which still was limited in time to a couple hours, and even rarer in use as I dont visit often. I end up getting stuck for 4-5 hours easily lol. But the weekends when I do work, if its just my crew, and no bosses around, I get more playing time. Still, hard as hell lol. Especially as more times than I can count has my scores been invalid as it 'logs' me out. Thats the biggest frustration of em all.
    I cant play the arcade games via mobile either. All my scores have been accomplished thanks to the pc at work. What makes it harder is how extremely limited I am, 25min time frame during the week. Kinda why Im proud of what Ive done in there. But yeah, 99% of my posts are via mobile. Though I too was hoping I couldve played a few games had I upgraded my phone.
    Yeah. More IndyCar than F1. I think Indy driver Tony Kanaan and actor Vin Diesel look like they could be related.
    Last year, I would've been happy with a second place finish. With three wins this season (in addition to his Cup wins at Texas and Dover, he also won the Nationwide race at Charlotte subbing for Trevor Bayne), us Matt fans are like the title of a Queen song, "I Want It All".

Who's your guy again? I forgot.
    I just listed Springfield because it's like a ten minute drive, but I'm from Williamsville, so you might as well just count me as a Springfieldian ;).
    Yeah definitely, if it's 20, that is worthy of 2 people as well so him and somebody else too.
    My avy is from the Mortal Kombat web series. Looks a lot like something from Terminator for sure though. hahah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…