Recent content by RamiTheBullsFan

1. RamiTheBullsFan

Who should the Chicago Bulls trade?

True. Possibly it would have to be a sign and trade. Or they could trade him somewhere in need of a true center. Toronto, Charlotte, or New York might be interested
  2. RamiTheBullsFan

OKC has a stockpile of draft picks. They aren't in tanking mode. Either way, Vuce would be a serviceable piece to possibly get into the playoffs this season. And he won't be on the books forever. Orlando's goal is simply to be a playoff team and DeRozan makes them one. Bulls fans were saying...
  3. RamiTheBullsFan

Trade DeRozan to Orlando for Fultz and multiple firsts. Trade LaVine to Dallas for Hardaway and multiple firsts. Trade Vucevic to OKC for a first. Trade Caruso to Golden State for Wiseman and possibly a late first or a couple of seconds. Hold onto Ball until he comes back and shows a little...
  4. RamiTheBullsFan

AD to Chicago?

Bump. Wishful thinking now
  5. RamiTheBullsFan

Disappointing Win vs the 49ers

Pull the plug on Fields?
  6. RamiTheBullsFan

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Healthy, the Bulls should be a 41-45 win team (and I wouldn't exactly count on health) . And third place in the Central. Milwaukee, Brooklyn, Miami, Boston, Philly, Cleveland, Atlanta all should be better than them. Play-in sounds like a lock.
  7. RamiTheBullsFan

You're right. They should pull the plug on Fields. You should be the GM! Why in the hell or you on this mediocre forum?? Let's start the petition #Grimson4GM
  8. RamiTheBullsFan

Possibly while watching :unsure:
  9. RamiTheBullsFan

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Cavs just got really good. Kind of sucks
  10. RamiTheBullsFan

Look back at Kirk Hinrich

Kirk was underrated in Chicago. Shot a decent percentage from three, and was a gritty decent defender. Besides Rose and probably Van Lier, who was honestly a better point guard in Bulls history?
  11. RamiTheBullsFan

It is way better to be a "meatball" sports fan than what people like you are. You were probably angry masturbating the whole first half, weren't you? (don't lie)
  12. RamiTheBullsFan

Typical 'woe is me' pessimistic Chicago sports fan. Disappointed because you can't bask in the bliss agony of defeat so you can legitimately gripe. Pathetic.
  13. RamiTheBullsFan

KD req. trade. Bulls need to go ALL IN

Drummond was an all star and is only in his late 20s. I actually love Drummond and Vucevic splitting the minutes at center. Have Drummond play the bulk of the middle quarters and have Vucevic start and finish games. Offense and defense/rebounding (ying-yang).
  14. RamiTheBullsFan

Probably take back Joe Harris (depending what he's making) or some other filler. Point is, I'm sure a trade involving the guys/picks I mentioned is possible but not in its purest form
  15. RamiTheBullsFan

I just can't wrap my mind around how anyone could think that proposed trade wouldn't help the team, that's all