Recent content by RC_Skinny22

1. RC_Skinny22

The Armchair GM Knows Best Thread - Choose Your Own Adventure

Don´t know if it works out money wise, but for next season I would like to turn it into something like this: Starters: PG: Coby White SG: Zach Lavine SF: Patrick Williams PF: P.J. Washington (RFA) / if you can´t get him Cameron Johnson (RFA) C: Christian Wood (UFA) Bench: PG: Alex Caruso SG...
  2. RC_Skinny22

Who should the Chicago Bulls trade?

When I think about the players we had here since the arrival of Billy, I think we could have had a really decent, young group that could grow together: PG: Ball / Arcidiacono / Caruso SG: Lavine / White SF: Derozan / Williams / Green PF: Markkanen / Gafford C: Carter Jr. / Theis / Simonovic...
  3. RC_Skinny22

2022-2023 Bulls IGT Megathread

I was shocked Billy had Caruso in for the inbound again. Like that didn´t just failed miserably a couple of games ago, when the pass got tipped by the bigger defender. Should have learned something from then and have a bigger player inbound the ball. Derozan for example since he can´t shoot...
  4. RC_Skinny22

Who should the Chicago Bulls trade?

Naaaah, no way I´m trading Benny!!! He´s the only one who is bringing the A game night in and night out! GOAT mascot by a mile!!! How dare you???
  5. RC_Skinny22

2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

And somehow, this is the game they are going to win...
  6. RC_Skinny22

Zach LaVine injury update

Philly already got James Harden to beat Philly...
  7. RC_Skinny22

So, is this game the "Mighty Wings are back" edition?
  8. RC_Skinny22

Bulls injury update

Whenever this team has the chance to have a really good season, it's fucked up by injuries... ? Has been this way since the Jordan days! Anyone really believing we go into the Playoffs with the full band?
  9. RC_Skinny22

Even if it ends in another L. The one thing I wanna see tonight is effort!
  10. RC_Skinny22

Chicago Bulls Info Collection Thread

Ladies & Gentlemen, after more than 5 years, guess who tought it´s time to update the OP again...
  11. RC_Skinny22

The players who are out for the Bulls right now kick the asses of the ones who are left. Only excuse I can come up with.
  12. RC_Skinny22

How can you not love Adams? That just cracked me up! ???
  13. RC_Skinny22

Please Billy, take Demar and Ayo out of the game! If anyone of those gets hurt during that sh.. being down 30, I'm losing it completely...
  14. RC_Skinny22

Well, in his defense: It looks like the Bears are playing basketball...
  15. RC_Skinny22

Can we trade Gasol 2.0 for Aquaman straight up? This is so painful to watch...