Recent content by redgrange19

1. redgrange19

Final Prediction for Draft Day

Bears trade back a little with the Raiders at 9, take Byron Murphy at 13. I want Odunze, but I think the Giants shock us and take him.
  2. redgrange19

Murphy now favorite at #9

If the top 3 WRs and Alt are gone, ideally I'd like a little trade down and take Murphy.
  3. redgrange19

Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

Odunze definitely more chill, down to Earth from everything I've seen. Nabers definitely gives me diva vibes, with the videos and cockiness. He will probably be fine, but I'd worry about potential off the field issues.
  4. redgrange19

You like him over MHJ?
  5. redgrange19

Outside of the top 4 WRs, which one will be the best?

McConkey. Dude will be so annoying in the NFL.
  6. redgrange19

Odunze IMO is the 2nd best WR prospect in this class. Nabers is more explosive, but struggles with catching in traffic which will be more common in the NFL. Rome is a master of contested catches, great hands, runs crisper routes. I'd be ecstatic if we can get him at 9.
  7. redgrange19

Ian gets extension

This fucks with our comp pick.
  8. redgrange19

Are there any Haul Holdouts?

There are morons who think the Bears "mortgaged their future" for this draft. But this is the truest statement. If Caleb is who most think he is, the rest does not matter. Having another top 10 pick is just icing on the cake. I'll take a proven player in Sweat and Keenan Allen coming off a...
  9. redgrange19

Biggs: Borom on the trading block?

I think that's why the Bears kicked the tires on Pryor and that other guy from Seattle. Hopefully one is better than Borom, it's not too hard.
  10. redgrange19

With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

I like Ladd, but I'd hate him at 13.
  11. redgrange19

Biggs: Borom on the trading block?

Borom might get a 7th, 6th if a team is really dumb. Panthers?
  12. redgrange19

Who is the best edge rusher in the 2024 NFL draft

For sure. He perfectly compliments Sweat’s all around game. Sweat can win with power or speed, Latu can do it all, as well and even plays the short passing/screen game well. (We know Flus will drop these guys from time to time, damn Browns game).
  13. redgrange19

Who is the best edge rusher in the 2024 NFL draft

Latu and it's not close. IF we trade down a little and take him, I'd trust Poles did his research, but Latu has everything. I'd be nervous about his bust potential from a medical standpoint, but his speed, technique and size is rare.
  14. redgrange19

The 1 player you don’t want at #9…

I'm not big on Dallas Turner, but I wouldn't necessarily be mad at it. Rome is the #1 player I want who might be available at 9, as I expect Alt/Nabers will be gone. I think Latu is the best pass rusher in this class, but the medicals would have me weary long term. Unless Rome is there, trade...