Recent content by RiDLer80

1. RiDLer80

Six days out, what does Poles do at 9?

Latu is NOT worth all that draft capital. Get back in the lab.
  2. RiDLer80

Six days out, what does Poles do at 9?

Odunze if he's there. Otherwise I can see Verse getting drafted at 9.
  3. RiDLer80

How much would it take to let CW go?

Their 1st this year, both 2nds this year, 1st next, 1st in 2026 would probably due it. Maybe an extra 2nd or 3rd in there somewhere.
  4. RiDLer80

Sauce Gardner : How does Chicago got two Top-10 picks on top of the talent they already got? Who did they fleece?😂

From what I've heard in the past, it sounds like the coaching staff actually wanted Stroud, but the owner overruled them.
  5. RiDLer80

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

Mike Evans got $20.5M AAV at 30 years old. Allen should be less than that easily.
  6. RiDLer80

Will you be disappointed if the Bears trade back with a great prospect on the board?

I'd be pissed doing it for only a 3rd. Getting a second I think would be worth it. Maybe could still land Verse and a 2nd. IMO, Verse + a 2nd > Odunze or Nabers. Maybe get Verse + Xavier Legget for the price of one.
  7. RiDLer80

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

I think Maye in Minnesota would be a PROBLEM for Chicago. Coaching and situation will have a lot do with his success (just like any other QB). I think Maye with O'Connell or Kingsbury has success. Maye in New England is DOA.
  8. RiDLer80

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

I made the OP in-season.
  9. RiDLer80

The "200 Club"

When I say 200 per game I wasn't talking about ypg. I was talking about Eberflus's "200 Club" that he had for Fields last year--2 TDs per game, 0 sacks, 0 turnovers. I was saying that getting 2 TDs per game with 0 sacks and 0 turnovers is probably Pro Bowl level play when applied to an entire...
  10. RiDLer80

The "200 Club"

Yeah Yeah, looking at Mahomes it's really eye opening to see that he only achieved the "200 Club" once this season and surprise, surprise, it was against the Bears pre-Montez Sweat trade. Even more eye opening was that he only had five games without throwing picks (although I know the Detroit...
  11. RiDLer80

The "200 Club"

This is a good point that I hadn't thought of looking at this in totality for the season. For some reason my mind sees 2 TDs per game as not enough. Guess I was associating 2 TDs with the entire offense and not only the QB.
  12. RiDLer80

The "200 Club"

Do you think Eberflus will parrot that stupid shit this year with Williams? I hated it with Fields and I'd hate it even more for Williams. I feel like that set low expectations for Fields and kind of handcuffed him and the offense in general. Only aiming for 2 TDs per game is some loser shit...
  13. RiDLer80

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

This is my thinking. Nabers objectively had a better season than MHJ against better competition, but MHJ is still being crowned. I think it's largely because of his last name. Nabers is as dynamic as they come. MHJ is a fantastic player in his own right, but I don't think he's clearly a better...