Recent content by roadwarrior_joe

1. R

Kris Bryant

Na. It’s just fun and games. If people are going to attack people they need to be prepared to fight the fight of words. It’s not a big deal.
  2. R

Kris Bryant

Haha. So long sissy. You lose.
  3. R

Kris Bryant

So you are his bed buddy.
  4. R

Kris Bryant

Why would you pity me. You’r e the sissy.
  5. R

Kris Bryant

You his bed partner.
  6. R

Kris Bryant

Who threatened you? I said you are a sissy because that’s what you are. And you know you are , that’s why you’re panties are up your ass about all this. You decided to jump into an argument that had noting to do with you now you want to take to the stand of “gee how can someone be an...
  7. R

Kris Bryant

Na. Just enjoy slapping the faces of a couple of phony ass holes.
  8. R

Kris Bryant

Also. Why did you have to respond twice to me on the same post. You following me around. Sissy.
  9. R

Kris Bryant

10. R

Kris Bryant

Hey sissy. You there. Let’s do this. I’m. Here. Let’s do this. It’s going to be fun.
  11. R

Kris Bryant

Boohoo. Go home cry baby, mama needs to breastfeed feed you some more.
  12. R

Kris Bryant

Okay, not bad, but is he worth a 300M contract? I say no. For me I prefer someone who can produce more than ~ every 4th time he comes up with men in scoring position, particularly when you are placed in the order where that is what is expected of you to drive in runs. Also, the guy seems to be...
  13. R

What Preseason Week 2 proves Nagy is doing

The guy is on the edge and always horny. Now I understand his frustration.
  14. R

Kris Bryant

I don’t view life or sports by numbers. I prefer to go by what I see and feel. But since you like to toss out stats tell me, how often does he drive in runs when he comes up to the plate with men in scoring position?
  15. R

Kris Bryant

He’s been living off one good season. If the cubs give him 300 million they are the idiots they have always been.