Recent content by run and shoot

1. run and shoot

Opt Out News and Rumors

NFL Rumors - ProFootballRumors.com August 6th, 2020 at 4:47pm CST by Dallas Robinson The Buccaneers are parting ways with a recent high draft choice. Tampa Bay is waiving cornerback M.J. Stewart, whom the club selected with the 53rd overall pick in the 2018...
  2. run and shoot

Opt Out News and Rumors

NFL Rumors: Here Is Final Deadline For Players To Opt Out Of Season Read more at: NFL Rumors: Here Is Final Deadline For Players To Opt Out Of Season
  3. run and shoot

Opt Out News and Rumors

So what do you have in terms of......"Opt Out News and Rumors"
  4. run and shoot

rolling coal...

I've had those situations. You did right. Just de-escalate it and move on. You don't wanna end up in jail on a "road rage" charge. Plus I don't think they let ya use internet much in jail, so that would prevent ya posting here. We wouldn't wanna lose ya.😌🙂
  5. run and shoot

Opt Out News and Rumors

NFC North COVID-19 opt out and reserve list tracker Eddie Goldman is the first Chicago Bears player to opt out of 2020 season. NFC North list below..... NFC North COVID-19 opt out and reserve list ... - Bears Wire ------------------- Here's a complete list of NFL players opting out of the...
  6. run and shoot

Opt Out News and Rumors

For the record...this is how it got started >>>>> #9 I came here for Opt Out info as well........ which is why I responded >>>> #13
  7. run and shoot

Fifty coaches and evaluators rank Mitch Trubisky 32nd among NFL quarterbacks

Well I think it's mental. From what I've seen, he has enuff physical skill to be a make things happen on the field. He just needs to mentally combine it with a "I'm not gonna tolerate losing-type " attitude. I've seen some of his post-game interviews. IMO, he seems a little timid...
  8. run and shoot

Opt Out News and Rumors

I meant "grow up" as in raised. https://www.phillyvoice.com/how-did-big-dick-nick-foles-get-his-provocative-nickname-origin-connor-barwin-eagles-super-bowl/ So if you read the article, specifically the 3rd paragraph, you'll find that they initially weren't referring toughness, ballsy and...
  9. run and shoot

lol...u didn't answer the question, but ok
  10. run and shoot

You mentioned "hair". I'm ok with dreads. I've never seen them in his particular style
  11. run and shoot

Opt Out News and Rumors

I checked it out. Apparently this started in Philly. Maybe I'm old fashion. I just didn't grow up that way
  12. run and shoot

Amazing Gesture By Mitchell

well who do u want to see in the playoffs, if not the Bears
  13. run and shoot

Amazing Gesture By Mitchell

I don't care what his stats are as long as we go deep in the playoffs.
  14. run and shoot

This should be sent to Mitchs twitter account. Maybe it'll 🔥 him up