Recent content by run and shoot

1. run and shoot

Mitch looked like a QB tonight

Like me........ I believe Bearmick just wants to see a certain consistent level of excellence at the Qb position. I'm sure he's happy about the win.
  2. run and shoot

Mitch looked like a QB tonight

This is type of game he has to play. Using his mobility and making things happen. We need a backup with the same ability
  3. run and shoot

Who believes

Mitch has got to keep using his mobility
  4. run and shoot

OT - KAJ excellent article on Colin Beasternick.

I wanna toss out a couple things 1. Kap also had Malcolm X on that shirt 2. Castro was against Apartheid while other countries looked the other way and or supported Apartheid
  5. run and shoot

Teddy Bridgewater will cost $30 million per season

It'll never happen, but I'd like to see us get Fields. He's thrown for 33 Tds vs ONE INT. so far this season.😲 Thats gotta be a record.
  6. run and shoot

So Pace's ego is more important than us putting the best people on the field to win. That's why I say ....our org. is not committed to winning. It's a darn shame.
  7. run and shoot

Ron Rivera Fired

not here?
  8. run and shoot

Why should Bridgewater leave N.O. ?
  9. run and shoot

Ron Rivera Fired

WOW.....Garrett( Cowboys) is the one who should be out Carolina Panthers fire coach Ron Rivera after nearly 9 years...
  10. run and shoot

Ron Rivera Fired

why?
  11. run and shoot

My 2020 Offseason Bears Goals

All I'm saying is Mitch needs to be pushed. OR pushed outta the way thru competition
  12. run and shoot

My 2020 Offseason Bears Goals

But ...We gotta have a competent Qb who can move the chains
  13. run and shoot

The Jalen Hurts Discussion Thread

Good points. Perkins is a guy not on everyone's radar. Right now I think he'll be there in round 3-4. But that could change Here's more on Perkins ....... “Being around three different schools, multiple head coaches and offensive coordinators, different teammates from all over the map, it has...