Recent content by Runruffshod75

1. Runruffshod75

*Video* thinking football: Rome Odunze breakdown

Thinking Football is my favorite independent content creator for Football content with real objectivity. Thinking Football is what Brett Kollman used to be a few years ago
  2. Runruffshod75

Poles strategy not what I expected

The truth is that the offensive line has also been improved with the exception of the CENTER position. For the past couple of seasons the Bears problems with protection failures stem from right in the middle. Especially when the CENTER has to hold his own against Odd fronts. It's been similar...
  3. Runruffshod75

Trade up for JPJ and call it a draft

Ruke or Taylorlll would make for a nice pick at 75. Taylorlll was one of the top up and coming 3-techs in the nation until the Hurricanes had the bright idea to beef him up and moved him to the starting NT position for all of 2023. Taylor will be a steal for anyone needing a 3 tech. Taylor...
  4. Runruffshod75

Trade up for JPJ and call it a draft

Or Zach Frazier. Which ever player falls further. My God I want a dominant CENTER. I really hope they can save that extra 2025 second to trade for another defensive lineman before the deadline though.
  5. Runruffshod75

Official- In Draft Thread

YO PLAYTHROUGH! WHERE ARE YOU AT BUDDY?!?
  6. Runruffshod75

What a day to be a Chicago Bears fan

Now if Poles could snag Minter in round 3 or 4. That would REALLY drive I home for us.
  7. Runruffshod75

I was worried about the same thing. Unless Alt had fell to us I really don't see any of these other OTs as significant upgrades to Jones. Braxton Jones as a player as well as his development reminds me alot of a young Jermon Bushrod with the Saints.
  8. Runruffshod75

I Have Reached Mock Draft *Nirvana* 2024

I would LOOOOVE to get Minter in round 3 or 4.
  9. Runruffshod75

To this day I don't know why so many people are down on Pennix. If Pennix can stay healthy I think he's the second best QB in this class. I like Pennix better than Maye, definitely better than Daniel's, McCarthy and Nix.
  10. Runruffshod75

The events of the night fell right into our lap flawlessly. When Tennessee took an OT I started breathing easy. Fucking GREAT NIGHT! GOOD JOB RYAN POLES!
  11. Runruffshod75

Trey Hendrickson wants a trade

But Mack was 27 or 28 when the Bears traded for him. Hendrickson is already 30 years old and I would bet he gets a deal closer to what Danielle Hunter recieved from the Texans. In any manner I hope that the Bears just wait it out for now, adress the offense with the first 2 picks at least...
  12. Runruffshod75

Murphy now favorite at #9

Favorite, according to who? If the Bears don't take Murphy at #9 I garauntee you that he goes no sooner than 14 or 15. Murphy would be a reach and a terrible reach too. So you mean to tell me that this FO went through hell and high water for the past 3 seasons to end up with 2 top 10 picks in...
  13. Runruffshod75

Murphy now favorite at #9

He ain't no Aaron Donald
  14. Runruffshod75

Joel Klatt's final mock draft

I would be fucking thrilled with Alt at #9.
  15. Runruffshod75

The 1 player you don’t want at #9…

Any Oline projects. Better yet any OT that the Bears will ultimately move inside. If they want a Guard or Center that bad than draft one in the third round. The only Olineman I want from round 1 is Joe Alt I wouldn't mind at all if Poles.even moved up to get Joe Alt. That would nail down the...