Recent content by Rush

1. Rush

How many DWFs want Fields to be Traded?

I just want someone who good or bad will yeet the ball 60 yards downfield.
  2. Rush

Bears forum issues

Looks peachy :smug:
  3. Rush

If this was a first round pick’s 1st start, we’d say this was impressive

dude can't even click on them accurately
  4. Rush

There was no reason at all

I still like the pick. I think he would have had a great day today if healthy.
  5. Rush

If this was a first round pick’s 1st start, we’d say this was impressive

I agree with every post in the thread so far. I still want Flus fired and us to keep a top draft pick but fuck it feels good to have some level of poise strung together. Been a big Fields fan but the inconsistency kills.
  6. Rush

Stream???????????

Join the Chicago Bears Reddit Discord. There is a channel with a link to a server stream every week, no more link hopping. I've been watching this way for a couple years now.
  7. Rush

Can the forum rules please get an update?

If you're shit talking somebody and they reply back, don't report their posts, PM mods, and be a douche nozzle about it. It's really not that difficult to talk about shit, sports, etc. on the internet.....that should be etched in stone. Shit is whiny and annoying. If you cast a stone, stfu...
  8. Rush

Forum Migration 2.0 on 9/19 @ 11PM CST

You are correct in your assessment.
  9. Rush

It's support. So it's a job for them. I'd imagine most people at their job aren't knees to chest at all times so we are dealing with normal job related delays.
  10. Rush

Thanks guys, we have somebody actively helping sort out this stuff. Should be more diligent fixes this time around.
  11. Rush

Where there is a will, there is a way baby. Jokes aside, we paid for a bunch of tech work to be done to make ads less shitty on the forum and all of it got undone.
  12. Rush

Claypool admission ( FTO)

Taking accountability to a whole different level. I loved the trade. Since then....have not loved the trade.
  13. Rush

Wanted to give you guys a heads up, we'll have a planned forum migration at 11PM CST. We're moving the forum to a subdomain. That means we're going from www.chicitysports.com/forum to www.forum.chicitysports.com so once it's complete, update your bookmarks if you have any. We're doing this...