Recent content by satchice

1. satchice

IF YOU DON'T DRAFT NABERS OR MARV JR, DON'T DRAFT A WR RD 1

Well that was fun.. win goes to Clint!
  2. satchice

USC QB Caleb Williams Declares for the 2024 NFL Draft

Not just a 1 but either a top 10 pick or top 3 overall if we throw in a mid rounder! 😂 These posters credibility is shit. The guy is worth a future 2nd. If we get past the combine and Caleb looks good then Fields stock drops to a future 3rd. His value is so low that it’s almost worth...
  3. satchice

USC QB Caleb Williams Declares for the 2024 NFL Draft

Just wondering if anyone on CCS cared at all either way? I would be surprised if anyone did or is this more of a I don't have anything to say, but I just want attention. I mean would you want 2.1MIL in NIL and take a chance to lose the big contract or 27MIL in signing bonus alone and a 41+MIL...
  4. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

So, you want to trade JF + our 2025 1st and 2nd rd. pick for MHJ ? Because let's face it JF1 is worth a 2025 2nd round pick or a 2024 3rd now, and the longer we wait the lower to price gets. I am not trying to come at you, but it cracks me up how everyone on here thinks our pick is worth so...
  5. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

Caleb > Jay Kmet > Marty DJ < Bmarsh Nabers > Alshon Whoever < Forte
  6. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

Williams as QB with DJ as the X, Kmet at TE, and Naber in the slot would be the best offense I have ever seen by the Bears! Still need to get a Center and RB.
  7. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

I hope you are right, but I think the Bears are going to draft Williams and then trade down or go defensive heavy ignoring the offense. That way Flus will have a top 3 Defense that can carry the team the next few seasons and he will look good and Caleb will need time to develop which buys...
  8. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

I’m not saying either of those guys can’t do it. I’m just pointing out that they are the same negatives about them. I don’t know what the reason is. Why they both don’t throw the ball quickly. Why do they both hold the ball too long? Is that they can’t see the field? Maybe they can’t process...
  9. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

How do you project his floor as JF? I see how you see the similarities between the two ( holding the ball too long, possibly because they can’t read the D and process what they see quickly, the fumbling issues, it seems they are not able to play into the system, that’s why it seems most of...
  10. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

I think you’re the only person still valuing Greg Gabriel. Bears fired this guy in 2010, move on already.
  11. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

If we drafted Nabers, why wouldn’t you want him to be the primary slot receiver, where he can take advantage of his best abilities, catching in traffic and YAC. I feel like posters on CCS don’t appreciate the value of a great slot receiver.
  12. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

I think Oduze is the 2nd WR drafted.
  13. satchice

***OFFICAIL*** NFL Wildcard P-OFF Weekend: Climate Change Edition (STEELERS @ BILLS - MONDAY 3:30PM) IGT

What was the Bears look like if they had the dominant offensive line?
  14. satchice

Wide Receiver Options

I agree, he looks great when he’s running around playing hero ball against guys who will not make NFL practice squads. How does he look against top 15 NCAA defenses?