scottiepippen1994

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice username & avatar!! :) Scottie is my 2nd all-time favorite player (behind Magic) and I truly believe that he should have been the '94 NBA MVP!!! Oh yeah, and the Bulls DEFINITELY got robbed in that series against the Knicks...but you already know that. :lol:
    Hello. I know you have a large collection of games. I have a large collection of games (over 1000). I am looking for Chicago Bulls games of the season 1992/93, which I do not.
    17.11.1992 Minnesota Timberwolves - Chicago Bulls
    15.12.1992 Chicago Bulls - Charlotte Hornets
    21.12.1992 Chicago Bulls - Miami Heat
    26.12.1992 Indiana Pacers - Chicago Bulls
    22.01.1993 Chicago Bulls - Charlotte Hornets
    03.02.1993 Sacramento Kings - Chicago Bulls
    15.02.1993 Chicago Bulls - Sacramento Kings
    06.04.1993 Milwaukee Bucks - Chicago Bulls
    14.04.1993 Chicago Bulls - Miami Heat
    20.04.1993 Chicago Bulls - Philadelphia 76ers
    thank you in advance
    Cool man, its an awesome pictorial, make sure to buy from electronic mind for the black collectors edition:
    Amazon.com: Chicago Bulls: The Spirit of Competition: The Official Inside Story of the 1996-97 Season (9781565302709): Roland Lazenby: Books
    I will find a way to copy them for you..they are all on vhs and I handwrote the games and scores on the tapes....I don't want to part with them, but ill be glad to copy them...if you want to trade for the 1994 season(my favorite season), I would be interested in any Pippen collectables in return...I also have just about every pippen card as well...are you interested in pippen playing cards????.anyway I do appreciate someone else who cares about these items like I do....
    hi, i am new to this forum, so i hope i am doing this right and this is going to send you a private message. i am definately interested in trading with you. do you have games on dvd, or just the vhs tapes? are you willing to trade to me? or if you are not looking to part with them, can you make copies of games on either vhs or dvd and trade to me? i am trying to collect every single game of the bulls from 1984-1998. i have a ton of games already, but still missing a bunch. if you were interested, i would be happy to trade some of my jordan games from 1984 to 1988 for some of your 1988 games i need or some 1994 pippen games. if you can email me direct, or just send a message back on here, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks for your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…