Recent content by Shawon0Meter

1. Shawon0Meter

IST: Padres vs Cubs

replay has made the tag on those tricky slides so important. good thing the Cubs have El Mago and co to take advantage of it.
  2. Shawon0Meter

OT: Jameis Winston to be suspended

3 games is such a weird suspension. Either he sexually assaulted a woman and should be suspended for much longer OR he did nothing wrong and shouldn't be punished at all. I don't think simply taking an uber should be conduct detrimental to the league.
  3. Shawon0Meter

OT: Lebron

I'm way too casual of an NBA fan to want to try to sound smart in any in sort of "greatest ever" debate..... but if any individual player has done more to help their team win games and playoff games than LeBron.....HOLY SHIT
  4. Shawon0Meter

Was MJ the Bulls GM?

So you know how LeBron is basically the GM of the Cavs when it comes to deciding who's on the roster with him... did Jordan make those same kind of decisions with the 90's Bulls?
  5. Shawon0Meter

IST: Cubs vs Braves

I've seen sooo many Cubs fans claim they were at Wrigley today and stayed until the end. This is the Cubs version of Wilt's 100 point game lol
  6. Shawon0Meter

Bob Babich will present Brian Urlacher during Bears HOF game in August against Ravens

Sounds like a rare opportunity to share a Bob Babich story lol.... Back in the late 90's, a bunch of us kids climbed over the fence on the NDSU practice field to play football. Bob Babich, who was the head coach of NDSU at the time, walked over to us. We thought he was going to kick us out, but...
  7. Shawon0Meter

IST: Cubs @ Marlins

17 innings and winning is bad enough, losing suuuuuuuucks
  8. Shawon0Meter

IST: Cubs @ Marlins

I'm glad Edwards got out of that! He deserved to after some nice pitches he made the previous at bat that didn't go his way.
  9. Shawon0Meter

Kizer to the Packers

that would be fun to see. the browns would jump from 0-16 to 11-5 or something
  10. Shawon0Meter

Allen Robinson rocking a Cubs jersey on Instagram

Being both a Cowboys and Yankees fan is my least favorite thing about LeBron
  11. Shawon0Meter

Transgender male wrestler

Well, the rules say you have to wrestle as the gender on your birth certificate and that physician prescribed testosterone is legal. Until some rules are broken, there's really not much to see here.
  12. Shawon0Meter

NCAA Basketball

In 3 weeks I am going to be such a college basketball expert!!
  13. Shawon0Meter

Darvish is a Cub!

Most of my co-workers that like baseball are Twins fans and have been stoked about signing Darvish for months. Suddenly today it was all about Tommy John surgery and his World Series performance :lmao:
  14. Shawon0Meter

Darvish is a Cub!

I'm seeing multiple people saying Yu can opt out after 2 seasons Very interesting, smart move on his part