Recent content by SilenceS

1. SilenceS

Around the NBA (Non-Bulls) Thread - 2023-2024 Season

Basically, I know they were top 5 defense since the trades.
  2. SilenceS

Mavs are dangerous. I want to say they are number 1 in defense since their trades. They will always score, but if they play D. Thats a handful. West is kind of wide open. Denver is def the favorite. Pels can do damage as well, but the consistency of all them on the court. People think they are...
  3. SilenceS

Oops the Cubbies did it again..

This Cubs team is going to be around all year.
  4. SilenceS

Bronny declares for the draft. LOL
  5. SilenceS

Belli signs!

Its a beautiful contract.
  6. SilenceS

New Orleans

I havent been to Tipitinas in a decase lol but it is prime spot for Mardi Gras.
  7. SilenceS

New Orleans

Stay in the light. Dont call the cops. They will get back to you in 5 to 7 business days. I havent been to Bourbon in like 3 years. Ricks Cabaret is the gold standard for the strip clubs on Bourbon. There are a million places to eat. Check some of the dives. Mothers is a tourist trap now. Acme...
  8. SilenceS

2022-23 NBA Season THREAD (2023 Playoffs Talk)

Dude is weak sauce. He just tall. Ant Edwards a beast. Knew that when he was in college. KAT has all the talent in the world. He is soft as well
  9. SilenceS

Carolina Panthers 2024 Tracking Thread

Hill cant throw either. Hell of a football player, but no way a QB
  10. SilenceS

Shohei Ohtani Sweepstakes

Ohtani is going to choose where he wants to go. An extra 10 mill isnt going to sell him. Suzuki being on the team helps us cause they buds. Will that make his decision,no. But, it dont hurt. Im jut dreaming of a Steele, Ohtani, Wicks, Tallison, and Horton 2025 pitching staff. Whoa
  11. SilenceS

Chicago Cubs 2023-24 OFFSEASON thread

Wisdom is fine. The hate in him is crazy. He isnt breaking the bank and having a dude with legit power is a plus. Got a feeling he is s gop gap to Matt Shaw moving to third or Nico
  12. SilenceS

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Saints (Still Queasy in The Sleazy Big Easy Edition)

Only tourist go to Bourbon Street. So, you aint wrong
  13. SilenceS

Fat Lady is Warming up her Vocals....She Sang

Should have sold. Then, they could complain Jed punted the season
  14. SilenceS

Fat Lady is Warming up her Vocals....She Sang

Cubs win! Glad the Braves showed us we couldnt touch them in the playoffs.