Recent content by SUPERFAN

1. SUPERFAN

Watching this Justin Fields highlight video rn ??

awww kitten thanks maybe you too you sound much less sheep like and ill informed
  2. SUPERFAN

check out 1:01:52 when he blocks for his back maximum effort
  3. SUPERFAN

And im a big fan
  4. SUPERFAN

I wonder what Justin Fields' balls smell like?

nope thats how sheep think enjoy governments control look up how an immune system works not the cdc’s junk science however fields is the real deal treated trevor lawrence almost every chance they met this kids gonna be great
  5. SUPERFAN

Charles Leno Fan Club

absolutely brutal its like watching Joe Biden try to articulate words and thoughts
  6. SUPERFAN

Charles Leno Fan Club

??? imagine being worried ?? about charles leno ?? being on the vikings packers or lions?? no wonder this organization hasnt cared about winning consistently,
  7. SUPERFAN

Does anyone know why Fields fell?

ugh “race” The word racist is meaningless now, all it means is you disagree with the left or a "poc". A label that should be reserved for the most vile of society has been watered-down and weaponized for political gain i think its because he has the epilepsy, but hes had it for a long time...
  8. SUPERFAN

OT: Bradshaw: Rodgers is a whiny douche

maybe the gods are shining on the beloved this year, and I was all but ready to quit on them
  9. SUPERFAN

Justin Fields Pocket Hesitation

getting fields is great having nagy developing him mehhhhhhh..... idk
  10. SUPERFAN

Leno. HE GONE

only on this board of intellects i tell you people are actually sad about this move ? Leno should have been gone years ago jmarcus webb 2.0
  11. SUPERFAN

Leno. HE GONE

Leno sucks good riddance Bears are the only team that would have kept such a scrub for so long dueces
  12. SUPERFAN

Tom Thayer has an interesting perspective regarding Teven

i had teven in my mock because he looks like my overgrown 15 year old who plays the same spot mel kiper kiss my ass jk love the pickup though they didnt draft a line for mitch like that however mitch isnt no justin fields ??
  13. SUPERFAN

Shifting to an Offensive Identify?

Nagy has a dream team draft to work with if hes the offensive guru he thinks he is i would ride monty and fields to the playoffs with 4 plays like tecmo jk however mad impressed by what has transpired im intrigued ginna be hard to snatch a bowl until bradys gone though
  14. SUPERFAN

It hasn't worn off yet

Pace nailed this draft maybe things are looking up he got maulers up front somebody to get rid of antmill (white recievers dont act like that im trolling, and kidding) and some cb help im impressed now if nagy botches this pick he gotta go