Recent content by SUPERFAN

1. SUPERFAN

Marquis Williams benched

Youre here You must care
  2. SUPERFAN

Marquis Williams benched

Misses a bunch of throws Gets benched for Luis Perez Battlehawks just crapped all over the Guardians
  3. SUPERFAN

OT: Alshon Jefferies, not happy anywhere

Pre-maddona for sure
  4. SUPERFAN

Rusell Wilson....

Oh youre another one Talk football and leave your race politics in your vagina hat plz
  5. SUPERFAN

Rusell Wilson....

Bro shut up Russel is a great qb And youre the only poster that brought up race Geesh
  6. SUPERFAN

Nagy, not Mitch, deserves the credit for the win

i wish you manginas would keep your sjw bullshit elsewhere Everything is racist these days to you oversensitive dorks Grow up
  7. SUPERFAN

Are the haters jealous of Trubisky’s looks?

Its the twilight zone in here Many white boys trying to rescue us POC from racism Nancy boys that cant help but talk about Trump What the fuck has this place come to? Liberalism is a disease
  8. SUPERFAN

If Mitch Struggles should the Bears sign Kaepernick?

No Because kap dont wanna play He just wants attention Some of you weirdos would watch kap bone your girl while you watch Too much white guilt doesnt make you look virtuous to POC it makes you look weak and pathetic
  9. SUPERFAN

Eddy Pinero has snakes in his head

For christ sakes Can i go through a thread without having to read some white beta cuck calling people racists? The black and brown delegation dont need you to defend us Rant over as far as this quote Its no wonder our team is super fucked This shit sounds stupid
  10. SUPERFAN

Bears not attending Kaepernick workout

Only racists constantly bring up race I dont give a shit if the dude is yellow he didnt even show up with his snowflake ass The league is holding his little hand and trying to get someone to sign him and nobody wants him And its not because hes black Its because people are sick and tired of...
  11. SUPERFAN

NFL arranges private workout for Colin Kaepernick

CRM is a fucking loser calling people racists Im fucking black dipshit and then Kap dont even show up to this stupid thing Now you sjw losers can hop off his dick
  12. SUPERFAN

Why I don’t want Colin

Didnt even read the thread but I bet some soft sorry sap has said something about racism Sad I come here to get away from social justice and politics
  13. SUPERFAN

NFL arranges private workout for Colin Kaepernick

Kap in soldier field 🤣 Besides him being a bum The bears aint getting Kap or Cam Mitch is all ours
  14. SUPERFAN

Trubisky places 6th in interceptions

Mitch has his issues We have BIGGER issues