Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh i hope rush approves the comment i made on hawkposters article. LOL! omfg i cant stop laughing
    by the way, I absolutely LOVE that video you have in yoru signature... great stuff bud :)
    You mean the ESM(European Stability Mechanism I think) right? Well, there aren't many other options but I'm going to say against. I'm having a hard time explaining why in english, though.:lol:
    Well, things are bad but not as bad as the news try to make it seem. It can still get worse though.
    The news are always going to make it seem worse than it really is. It's not like we're in Uganda... yet.:p
    Yeah, I really don't like it being that hot. And there's humidity too. Sometimes I just prefer the winter.
    About financial, the situation hasn't changed at all and frankly I don't see how it could, short-term.

Well, I was just wondering cause its too far from the states and the ticket prices are wayyyy too high... unless you want to swim:p
    Preety hot 40 c (about 105 f) but I guess the whole world is like that.:dunno:
    Financially, we're still shit.:crying:
    Btw, you've ever been to Serbia?
    the wood floor is the same reaason for me as well, to stay cool. I hate humid, hot rooms. ughh
    Tesla rules. He's one of my bigger influences. Especially later, as he improved and changed a great deal in his work and efforts.
    hell no. the other night I went in the hallway to sleep against the walls where they meet on the hardwood floor. Thats how much I hated my bed...tossing and turining.
    That's my favorite player striking out in a key situation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…