Recent content by Teddy KGB

1. Teddy KGB

Robert Schmitz breaks down how wide open Mitch’s targets were against Denver

Yup, exactly this. Frankly, its because of vultures like this guy with his bullshit analysis hot take garbage that end up being much of the reason fans can't just have a decent convo about Mitch in the first place without it going into all out war. Because some fans looking for confirmation...
  2. Teddy KGB

This is the most negative the board has been after a WIN ever

I don't think much of Mitch's long term prospects but by God I hope he has a great game Monday night just so that everyone can STFU for a week...
  3. Teddy KGB

No argument with the last sentence. In fact I will take it a step further with regards to the quarterback - when they finally had enough and want to end the abusive relationship, they always seem to have a radar and want to jump in bed with the next creep who fits the same wife-beating profile...
  4. Teddy KGB

It's not like there's a scorecard keeping track of everybody's bullshit here and the shit here goes both ways. If nothing else, take it as a Readjustment of expectations and if you need to as some sort of personal validation. They were wrong and you got to be right about Mitch being bad...
  5. Teddy KGB

Horrible Trade Ideas Go Here...

Threads like this make Bears fans look stupid.
  6. Teddy KGB

We in the middle of Trestman 2.0

Looking forward to the inevitable "Montgomery is Cedric Benson" the second he has his first bad game...
  7. Teddy KGB

For those of you that still have hope for Trubisky...

Things can change. Here's the deal - yes, we all believed that the QB would be what Pace would be hitching his job to. But that was because we didn't think he'd be so consistently good in the draft that he would get us a top tier defense (not to mention the Khalil Mack trade). I think Pace...
  8. Teddy KGB

Been for a while. But take it to the proper forum.
  9. Teddy KGB

Thing is, these are the same people having a shit fit over not drafting a mediocre QB in RD 1 in 2020 by trading up into the end of the first round. And they act shocked that others wouldn't agree with their stupid impulsiveness.
  10. Teddy KGB

I wouldn't be opposed to that. I think Mitch is a perfect NFL backup right now actually.
  11. Teddy KGB

Currently? The core is Mack, Hicks, Smith, Jackson. I think that core has a 6 year shelf life. However, typically defenses of an elite level have a 3 year window of being elite and maybe a 6 total year of being top 10. But there is a caveat to this - Pace has been finding people on defense...
  12. Teddy KGB

I'm against going the free-agent route from the previous post you mentioned only because I don't think it's a long-term solution. But, if there is a quarterback in next year's draft that both Nagy and pace feel strongly about and can be had for those two second-round picks, I would agree that...
  13. Teddy KGB

With what? No one is going to take our 2nd this year and 1st next year to get any QB of quality. Or do you really want to waste 2 second round picks on taking a chance that a team that traded up to #2 the first time will somehow luck into the next Aaron Rodgers or Pat Mahomes in the 20-28th...
  14. Teddy KGB

Yeah, I don't think the larger issue is that the Bears GM doesn't make decisions based on the emotional stability of the fans. Sorry, but GMs shouldn't be listening to fans being bipolar. In hindsight fans are quick to say everything a team did wrong, but if you went by the track record of...
  15. Teddy KGB

You might not like it, and yes, it SUCKS, but overcorrecting in this situation can lead to even LARGER fucking disasters. It sucks, but we ride it out with Mitch until his contract is up.