Recent content by The Bandit

1. The Bandit

Offseason Stuff

Blake Treinen needs to be on their radar, bullpen help is needed and Treinen is definitely an interesting arm to look into. Sure he will be in high demand though.
  2. The Bandit

Addison Russell is gone; Cubs make moves

Probably a year late, but at least they did it. Let him go somewhere else, even if he ever figures it out we did the right thing letting him go.
  3. The Bandit

Steroid Era vs Juiced ball era

Which is/was better? Personally this juiced ball era is dumb. The homerun numbers are so over inflated it's ridiculous. If we aren't letting roiders in the hall than how are these numbers supposed to be considered natural?
  4. The Bandit

IST: Cubs @ Padres

Alzolay- Meh Cedeno- complete waste of money Chatwood- HA Cishek- contract is up wave goodbye Darvish- showing signs when healthy, also aren't getting rid of the contract Graveman- more wasted money Hamels- 1st half okay he was good but since he came back yikes. He shouldn't be back Hendricks-...
  5. The Bandit

The only pitchers that should still be here starting next year are Hendricks, Darvish, Q who I honestly wouldn't mind seeing leave at this point, Lester (contract), Kimbrel (contract), and the cheap arms they have bouncing between AAA and MLB. Hamels needs to go, Strop, Cishek among others need...
  6. The Bandit

They just don't seem like they want it. Theo needs to address the pitching on this team in the offseason, and he needs to take a good long look at some of the guys in the lineup. Dombrowski was fired for less than Theo has done.
  7. The Bandit

And I don't think that's the word. If the bullpen takes over the game that early we aren't coming back most of the time. I have no faith in this pen.
  8. The Bandit

I'm so happy that we brought Zobrist back in time to make that final push.
  9. The Bandit

And if Bryant doesn't look like casper the ghost while a little dribbler goes past him into the hole we won the game in the 8th. Dude needed to dive for that ball and he looked completely uninterested.
  10. The Bandit

To be fair he was good last year. But to keep him in there when he clearly had no control with the bases loaded and 1 out is pretty stupid.
  11. The Bandit

Shifts don't work if you don't throw strikes.
  12. The Bandit

Jesus Christ Joe, what in the harry Houdini shit is this.
  13. The Bandit

More of a I don't believe that the Cubs will pay him so I'd rather see a good haul than to see him walk. We were down 5-2 after the 2nd.
  14. The Bandit

Shitsek
  15. The Bandit

The fact that the bullpen has had this game since the 4th and it's still alive is truly amazing.