Recent content by thechosenone

1. thechosenone

Noah, Boozer and Hinrich all being shopped for assets...

I believe that they should keep Noah. But if it's a guaranteed way to get a new superstar in the team, they have to do it because this team is dead.
  2. thechosenone

OT: Giannis Antetokounmpo

I said it before he was drafted, that he was the most gifted European including Mirotic in the comparison, and not because he is Greek. But I can't project him being a player like Paul George. I see him ending up a player like Batum but better in defense and worse in offense. Not bad at all. An...
  3. thechosenone

Bynum officially waived by Bulls

The Miami Heat thank you for this gift and for their 3rd consecutive championship.
  4. thechosenone

Since tanking is out of the question lets talk about realistic options

Realistic options. Trade Deng for good picks. Trade Boozer for a player whose contract ends this year + picks. Without Deng, Boozer and Rose you are in the lottery next year. Sign Humphries at a very good price. Provides rebounding Sign Ben Gordon at a very good price. Provides scoring Sign...
  5. thechosenone

Bulls fear Rose has torn right ACL (Update: Torn Meniscus; surgery Monday)

Derrick Rose tore right meniscus and will need surgery. It depends. Blow up this team for a player like Durant or Davis? Then yes. But if they can't get a franchise player better than Rose, then there is no reason.
  6. thechosenone

Bulls fear Rose has torn right ACL (Update: Torn Meniscus; surgery Monday)

D. Rose Lebron is one Paul George injury away from his 3rd consecutive NBA finals. Two years ago was DRose and Howard, last year was DRose and Granger, this year DRose already. I hope the pacers will stay healthy this year. I hate it when there is no competition.
  7. thechosenone

Lets just keep him.

Ok. Then trade Deng Taj pick, Mirotic and everything they want for Durant who is proven that he can't win a championship there. :D
  8. thechosenone

Lets just keep him.

For the reason the wolves traded Garnett. But a bit sooner. He will never have a chance to win a championship there. Now is the time for a big move by the Bulls.
  9. thechosenone

IGT: Game 8) Bulls vs. Pacers 11/16/2013 7:00 p.m. CT

DRose wasn't so good today. Some 3pt shoots and that's all. He is much much slower than what he is used to be and for his playing style this is not good news. With Hinrich running the offense today, the bulls scored many easy points. Maybe Rose will play as a SG and Butler as a SF when Deng leaves.
  10. thechosenone

Lets just keep him.

Trade Deng, Taj, Mirotic, the cats pick and everything they ask for Anthony Davis.
  11. thechosenone

Rose has a ways to go...

What about the bulls getting one more player with superstar potential? Boozer can be traded for someone really good and Mirotic is on his way.
  12. thechosenone

Game 3: Bulls (1-1) at 76ers (1-0) IGT 11/2/13 6:30 PM CT WGN-America

Rose is playing like a stubborn 40 years old veteran who can't stand the fact that he has to retire.
  13. thechosenone

IGT: Game 1) BULLS @ HEAT 10/29 7:00 p.m. CT - SEASON OPENER (#TheReturn)

Rose, Noah and Deng out of rhythm. We should be happy we didn't lose by 40. Also who the hell was the guy who played when Deng and Butler had both two early fouls? Is he a basketball player?
  14. thechosenone

PREDICTIONS!!!

East Heat - Bulls 4-2 West Clippers - Warriors 4-3 Final Heat - Clippers 4-3
  15. thechosenone

The CCS Random Image Thread

NSFW click :lmao: