Recent content by theOHIOSTATE!

1. theOHIOSTATE!

ND EXPOSED! (Wait, why were they ever hyped to begin with?)

( ) 41 ( ) ND is a top 15 program perennially (X) They mad (X) BamainAtlanta is a fair-weather fan who gets triggered by the truth This is getting tiresome though; it's scary to see how delusional ND fans really are. I guess that's good bc it'll keep that overmatched, underperforming...
  2. theOHIOSTATE!

Damn THE Ohio State slaps the Pac10's best, still without the nation's best player, and ND is EXPOSED AGAIN as not being a top tier program. How fkn pathetic...how completely sad and delusional the Notresham fans must feellllll. Oh, I love seeing their tears; it's absolutely magnificent!
  3. theOHIOSTATE!

*** OFFICIAL ***2018 College Football Playoff/New Year's 6 Thread

B12 and Notre Sham both unbelievably overrated all year. ND is like perhaps a top 15 program overall, but for whatever reason, every few yrs their schedule turns super easy, they put together a win streak against mainly mediocre type teams who might be overrated themselves (See Cuse this yr...
  4. theOHIOSTATE!

Notyour Sham getting absolutely beaaaasted by Clemson. ND EXPOSED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ON THE NATIONAL STAGE. YOU AREN'T BACK, YOU DON'T BELONG AND YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AS THEY COME AS A FAN BASE. Jesus, how sad.
  5. theOHIOSTATE!

So who is the weak link on defense?

If calling out clueless meatballz is cunting, I am all over it braaaaaaah. Sorry for being right 90% of the time too; it leaves you with only ad hominem nonsense, which must be incredibly frustrating.
  6. theOHIOSTATE!

Amos is not a weak link in this defense. That is all chillenz.
  7. theOHIOSTATE!

Seasons over, GB calls Pace

If you live in Orlando, you're not spoiled. I hope you don't have children that need schooling.... I guess it could be worse; you could live in Jax. p.s. Are you guys dipping the patty melt in ketchup? Without it, it does lack something.
  8. theOHIOSTATE!

Hilarious Meatball analysis of Amos' play... It just never ends. Remember when these same Ballz thought Fuller was the one of the worst CB's in the league, lol. This shiz is actually entertaining to someone who has a clue.
  9. theOHIOSTATE!

Kyle Long

I know nothing about the salary cap really, but it would seem like there is no chance the Bears go ahead with the contract as signed, no? I think you can sit him down and see if he's interested in coming back at a lower number, much lower. He's 30 btw....I am not sure he is swimming in options...
  10. theOHIOSTATE!

Bakhtiari Crying About No Call

All that monkey does is hold. His whole game is holding...what a joke. GB is the nut low in so many ways..
  11. theOHIOSTATE!

Give it up for Trubisky

I've seen posters (Spartan) actually talk about how Mack is not having the impact they thought he would..... You gotta ignore most of these mongoloids if you know football.
  12. theOHIOSTATE!

RODGERS : Groin injury slowed me down....

Being an old, still closeted gay athlete with a huge beef with your BROTHER on a team going NOTHEFKWHERE isn't fun. Enjoy your millions and your one ring. GJ GB, all that arm talent and you get one measly ring, lol. LA is a craphole btw.
  13. theOHIOSTATE!

What Happened to Anthony Miller?

Did you hear the ancient proverb about the really young, exciting, good team/coach and the dumbass Meatball fans who still bitched and moaned about how horrible the 2nd yr QB was in the new offence and how the all world Edge player wasn't any good because some DT in LA has abs and 4000 sacks...
  14. theOHIOSTATE!

Python coding

The best things for her to learn at this age are language if she is indeed brilliant. Mandarin and Spanish would be my recommendation. Speaking from experience, it's very important to make sure off the charts kids aren't bored and disengaged in school starting now. Often times the smartest...
  15. theOHIOSTATE!

2018 Bears - Perception does NOT equal Reality

So the addition of Khalil Mack has been disappointing to you.... Ya, I just think your expectations were too high or you don't understand football or edge play bc he has been exceptional this yr for the most part. Again, just bc Aaron Donald exists, it doesn't mean every defensive player needs...