Recent content by TishLover

1. TishLover

How do you like your ribs?

I like mine Korean style. Spicy Pork rib or Bulgogi style beef rib.
  2. TishLover

The Matt Nagy effect

This play has to be 100% Nagy
  3. TishLover

Bagent did all you can ask from a backup QB

Not a Bagent fanboy or saying he is good but even with any top draft QB you expect an year or two development period. It seems little unfair to make a judgement on Bagent after 4 rookie games with probably very little development.
  4. TishLover

Nagy and Trestman Bears would have

I was impressed with Matt's post game interview. If it was Nagy, he would be all smiles and giggly. Matt did not crack a smile once during the interview.
  5. TishLover

Eddie Jackson is back

I am convinced that it had lot to do with his Child's illness. Poor guy must have gone through so much.
  6. TishLover

This is going to hurt but the coaching staff told the truth

This is all so dumb. This is what we expected from this team this year. We should give the team and coaching staff more time before making any kind of judgements
  7. TishLover

Eddie Jackson's daughter has passed away

Was she sick? Maybe this was the reason He was struggling lately. Must be the worst possible thing for a father, can't even imagine as I am not one.
  8. TishLover

Bye Bye Foles.

Or it could have been Nagy. (No one worked under his system)
  9. TishLover

Aaron Rodgers signs 4 year 200 million extension with Green Bay

Good, now we will have the chance to beat him and prove he does not own us.
  10. TishLover

*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

I liked it. They weren't like slick used car salesman like Matt Nagy. (Do not trust slick talkers)
  11. TishLover

Vikings fan on Ryan poles

Thanks that was funny. :ROFLMAO:
  12. TishLover

Nagy Era Leaks

Up to that point Nagy thought it was all Mitch and he was still the Offensive Guru. Now we all know that is not the case (even Nagy).
  13. TishLover

Nagy Era Leaks

Could not understand when people were all saying how nice of guy he is. I always thought he was bit creepy.