Recent content by Tjodalv

1. Tjodalv

Is Caleb Williams a gaurunteed franchise qb

Are you 12? Leaf was a "generational talent" in the draft. Same with Russel. Everyone was all over his cock as though he was the best QB ever because he destroyed college competition. Look up old threads on here.
  2. Tjodalv

Is Caleb Williams a gaurunteed franchise qb

No one is a guarantee. Leaf, Russel (called it when you fags wanted him so bad), Leinart, Manziel (another one many of you had a hardon for), Rosen, Quinn...holy fuck...,
  3. Tjodalv

Roquan Smith

Holy fuck. I haven't logged in for...who knows how long and the same thread keeps getting made. I'm going to log off for another several months and jack off onto Roquan's picture. Because he matters?
  4. Tjodalv

Raiders Fire HC and GM

McDaniels is such a fucking tool.
  5. Tjodalv

Concerts

Those are heavy. Enjoy.
  6. Tjodalv

Concerts

Handel’s Messiah? https://cso.org/performances/21-22/cso-classical/handel-messiah/ Brahms? https://cso.org/performances/23-24/cso-classical/hilary-hahn-plays-brahms/
  7. Tjodalv

DJ Moore out of bounds?

He was out. Watch the clips that actually show the foot going down. It was close and I think they couldn't determine it live on the field, but he was out.
  8. Tjodalv

Were the Commanders Cheating?

This one time I pooped without any documentation. In that case, did I really poop? Was there proof of defecation, or was a witness required?
  9. Tjodalv

QB Breakdowns - Week 5

I love that all these guys constantly make up arguments no one is actually thinking. "I know you're all saying...but I'm right!" What? Fuck off and stop making videos in your mom's basement.
  10. Tjodalv

Harbaugh….

Harbaugh is a cunt. If they could also bring in Schwartz as DC they'd be getting into fights with the opponents' coaching staff after every game. At least they'd win at something.
  11. Tjodalv

If the Bears end up with the #1 overall pick - Caleb Williams or Drake Maye and why?

Sheduer Sanders. •His name is hilarious. •He managed to have -93 yards on 35 carries so far this year and still has a rushing TD. •Sounds like he'd be the perfect segue from Fields: "He was holding the ball longer than usual and occasionally double-clutching. The Ducks were able to generate...
  12. Tjodalv

🏈🏈🏈🏈OFFICAIL🏈🏈🏈🏈 BAERS @ CHIEFS Fbt only

Know what we should do? Play 2 zone. WIN! Edit: seriously, it's like having Tucker calling plays again.
  13. Tjodalv

🏈🏈🏈🏈OFFICAIL🏈🏈🏈🏈 BAERS @ CHIEFS Fbt only

Seriously. They have one competent pass catcher, and just don't cover him?