Recent content by Toast88

1. Toast88

Official- In Draft Thread

Oh, awesome—I didn’t realize you were a Wildcat. Bear down & go Cats, my friend 👍
  2. Toast88

OT: It’s time to talk about Penix

It doesn’t make any sense. Presumably when you win a mini bidding war and tamper to acquire Cousins for pretty big money and several years, you have other ideas for what resources you can fill with a first round pick. Not the exact same position with a guy who’s clearly a reach. The Falcons...
  3. Toast88

Die hard University of Arizona fan here. First round is way too high for Jordan Morgan. Expect him to be good-not-great.
  4. Toast88

Damn. Not happy to have Turner in the division. I’m a fan.
  5. Toast88

Best defenders still there. This is wild. Can’t believe a good team is going to add guys like Latu and Turner. Immediate impact.
  6. Toast88

Paxton Lynch.
  7. Toast88

Fun fact: Bo Nix is 72 years old.
  8. Toast88

McCarthy: “I set my mind to a particular frequency while meditating to bring my consciousness in line.” Everyone: “Man, Caleb Williams is weird.”
  9. Toast88

Ryan Pace in this draft 100 percent takes Drake Maye and trades up for a guy expected to go in the teens.
  10. Toast88

Do the Vikings know that passing in the NFL is pretty important?
  11. Toast88

This is the most united I’ve seen Bears Nation.
  12. Toast88

Oh hell to the yes. Inject this offense straight into my veins.
  13. Toast88

I’d be happy with Latu, Odunze or Turner. I think Murphy’s a reach at this point. If you want Murphy, just move back and get him.
  14. Toast88

Odunze won’t be there for the Bears at 9, guys. Nothing unexpected happens in drafts.
  15. Toast88

“Trench King”