Recent content by truthbedamned

1. truthbedamned

Official- In Draft Thread

https://vclock.com/timer/#date=2024-04-25T17:00:00&title=Draft&sound=paradise&loop=1
  2. truthbedamned

Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Those comments I stole from twitter.
  3. truthbedamned

The water table is deeper. The stadium is ON the lakefront. Try digging a hole a 100 feet deep right there and see what happens.
  4. truthbedamned

Good luck building underground parking 100 feet from Lake Michigan. There is a reason no one has basements in California. It is called a water table.
  5. truthbedamned

One thing missing? There was absolutely no parking lot anywhere in that video. Guess everyone is just going to walk.
  6. truthbedamned

THIRTY SIX HOURS OUT - DRAFT HEAT CHECK THREAD

https://vclock.com/timer/#date=2024-04-25T17:00:00&title=Draft&sound=paradise&loop=1
  7. truthbedamned

This is one time in this world that I hope the environmental folks go nuts. Let's hear it for Friends of the Park!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. truthbedamned

70 Hours Out: Are You Holding Out? FTO/No run and shoot

9. truthbedamned

Are there any Haul Holdouts?

This was in the 60's. You had a choice of three channels. One had college football. The others had bowling or golf. So no....there really wasn't any choices.
  10. truthbedamned

You go look at those feeds posted. It is 80 percent against.
  11. truthbedamned

Fans do. They know they will make the worst possible decision and only the fans will suffer. And the Bears won't care.
  12. truthbedamned

I like the idea of a new stadium in Arlington Heights that the Chicago Park District has no control over. They want to stay in the city then improve getting there, parking, tailgating, etc. And make sure it is large enough to handle a SB. So they gonna play at Palatine High School for 3 years...
  13. truthbedamned

Publicly owned? You mean publicly financed? I don't fucking see a god damn red cent from any profits on publicly owned but privately capitalized spaces. In fact, I lose money since I'm the one visiting downtown hotels and restaurants with regularity and pay regular ass taxes to make these...
  14. truthbedamned

I rooted against Rudi
  15. truthbedamned

You have my condolences. I hate ND with a passion and I am not even a college football guy. I just remember growing up in the Chicago area the ONLY game you could see on TV was ND. Every single fricking week. Grew to hate them with a passion.