Recent content by wazzupi

1. wazzupi

Marv JR Allegedly only Meets with Bears and Arizona

I’m sorry you’re a long term obese person with an entry level job in your 30-40s.
  2. wazzupi

Easter Sunday Mock..All A's or better.

Don’t quit your day job
  3. wazzupi

Michael Danna

Every day that passes the less money he will get.
  4. wazzupi

Who's your top ten draft prospects?

Caleb Williams MHJ Nabers Odunze Bowers Alt Turner Maye Verse Late
  5. wazzupi

[Brett Kollmann] Nobody can block Jared Verse.

I hate his age he will be a 24 year old rookie I think he would be a great player but I feel #9 is rich for him. I’d honestly love to see the bears get Joe alt or nabers/odunze if available before an edge. If none of them are available trade back grab a 2nd rounder trade back into first round...
  6. wazzupi

Bears still sitting at 30.9m in cap space

Why is Coleman’s contract still unknown!?!
  7. wazzupi

Bears still sitting at 30.9m in cap space

I don’t see how extending dj Moore would do anything to the cap this year… he isn’t getting paid a lot already. Allen for sure would boost it I feel like we can probably gain 5mill+ to the cap this year. So you can probably add on 10 mill to the cap including the cutting of Homer/borom.
  8. wazzupi

We keeping Fields y’all!

You actually believe fields is the QB in 2024 ? Jesus Christ it’s really become an epidemic of idiots.
  9. wazzupi

Has the OL improved?

Sounds like a bunch of garbage ass excuses for fields and no accountability.
  10. wazzupi

FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

You do realize social media isn’t the only way to contact someone ?
  11. wazzupi

Has the OL improved?

Who exactly did you think the bears were going to get in FA !?! I’m super curious.
  12. wazzupi

Cool I would also cut Travis Homer and Larry borom sign Yosh Nijman as our swing tackle.
  13. wazzupi

Id take Derrick Henry and Josh Jacobs over Barkley 10/10 times.
  14. wazzupi

Pre-Free Agency, Post-Combine Mock

I believe Bates is insurance for Jenkins/davis both having a history of missing playing time. We need a center and a possible starting guard in the draft. WRs who might be there in the third round I’d take over McMillan… In no order Ricky Pearsall Jermaine Burton Ja’Lynn Polk Ainas Smith...
  15. wazzupi

Pre-Free Agency, Post-Combine Mock

I’d take Blackmon over savage I wouldn’t pay a FA WR over 10 mill a year tbh. I prefer getting a player like Bryce huff over Greenard. I like Dan Hunter too. Give me a starting center like Cushenberry especially over a RB. McMillan at 75 is a huge reach he isn’t that good and there are many WR...