Recent content by WindyCity

1. WindyCity

Trade News

Do not trade for a big money QB we need the cap space. QBs I would call about Teddy Bridgewater, I expect they hang up. Nick Mullins Cooper Rush, Dallas. Josh Rosen, only if it is a cheap pick swap
  2. WindyCity

Trade News

If the Bears lose to the Chargers and the offense looks inept again. Prince HaHa Mike Davis [Traded or Cut] Taylor Gabriel The Bears should try and move these guys for picks and to let younger guys play.
  3. WindyCity

Matt Nagy is a fraud..

No offense and no coach looks good with a trainwreck QB. They took the training wheels off and Trubisky pissed himself and crashed the bike.
  4. WindyCity

Eddie Jackson set up players only meeting

Do you really think Helfrich will call plays that make Mitch connect with the wide open guys he is missing now.
  5. WindyCity

Eddie Jackson set up players only meeting

Are they drafting a better QB in that meeting? Then it won’t matter
  6. WindyCity

With all this talk about moving on from Trub, what are the options?

I would be fine with that if it did not cost us a 2nd round pick. I doubt the Saints are interested in case Brees goes down again.
  7. WindyCity

I think Teddy ends up between 18-20 million/season. Smart, accurate, but not the strongest arm, might be what this offense needs. It is complex and the WRs are schemed open you just need to see it in time.
  8. WindyCity

Fire Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy

Pace arguably committed the biggest draft miss of the decade and he traded up to do so. That single move is enough to get some people fired. The fact that his 2018 draft class looks like it has regressed and 2017 had 2 huge busts and the resume doesn't look as shiny.
  9. WindyCity

Brees has already said he is not retiring. Teddy will hit the market and the best thing about it.... he can read defenses.
  10. WindyCity

Did Matt Nagy ruin Trubisky?

I like the idea that he exposed him. Matt Nagy is teaching calculus and Mitch is eating glue.
  11. WindyCity

He just bent us over and spanked us.
  12. WindyCity

We need to move on from mitch

The sheer number of gifs floating around twitter of open WRs that he just flat out misses is incredible. No offense can look good when your QB looks blind and rattled.
  13. WindyCity

Did Matt Nagy ruin Trubisky?

He was a 1 year starter that pace assumed would get better. He can’t read defenses and he isn’t easily rattled. Nothing a coach can do about that.
  14. WindyCity

***OFFICIAL*** @bearmick and @CRM 114 deserve an apology

Whatever part I played in defending Mitch, I am sorry. He sucks. He isn’t actively regressing as the pressures mounts. This is such a spectacular draft miss that I am beginning to question my stance about it costing Pace his job.
  15. WindyCity

Fire Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy

This might as well be printed in the bible.