Recent content by WindyCity

1. WindyCity

Mitch can win with a team built like San Fran!

Any QB can win with what the 49ers did last night.
  2. WindyCity

We could have been the Titans...

So now it is -Kept Howard -Invested in 4 OLmen -Invested in at least 2 TEs -Changed the scheme
  3. WindyCity

Do bears fans need to get over mahomes and watson?

Pace is not a racist. He is incompetent.
  4. WindyCity

DaBearsBlog Nuggets

I wanted to post it from a source you thought was credible.
  5. WindyCity

Do bears fans need to get over mahomes and watson?

When Ryan Pace is fired. Until that time, it is relevant because the man who made the mistake is still here.
  6. WindyCity

Would you be interested in trading for Derek Carr

There is a serious ceiling on Carr. I would rather look for the next long term QB in the draft.
  7. WindyCity

We could have been the Titans...

Titans OL All Pro 11th pick Pro Bowl, Big Money FA Big Money FA 3rd round pick All Pro 8th pick But of course if we had just kept Howard.
  8. WindyCity

DaBearsBlog Nuggets

For those who prefer, he is the Sports Mockery article referencing the OP article. https://sportsmockery.com/2020/01/remember-we-thought-khalil-mack-was-playing-hurt-we-were-right/
  9. WindyCity

DaBearsBlog Nuggets

And sports mockery
  10. WindyCity

DaBearsBlog Nuggets

I agree execution was an issue. Missed assignments were a huge issue.
  11. WindyCity

Lynch built a SB team in 3 years

The follow up would be why have they had more success? The answer: Shanny is better than anyone the Bears have in their organization.
  12. WindyCity

DaBearsBlog Nuggets

"Ryan Pace calling the offensive line a “real” issue was about these grades. Every single offensive lineman graded down from a year ago. (Cody Whitehair the least significant of the bunch.) But the team doesn’t believe it was a talent issue. They believe it was a scheme/coaching issue. " I hope...
  13. WindyCity

DaBearsBlog Nuggets

https://dabearsblog.com/2020/thoughts-on-the-bears-off-season-so-far
  14. WindyCity

The Niners, building a team through the draft

Pick volume is a major issue for Ryan Pace. It is no surprise that his best draft as a Bears GM he had a bunch of extra picks. Floyd Whitehair Bullard Kwit Bush Hall Howard DHC Braverman All played or continue to play meaningful snaps.
  15. WindyCity

The Niners, building a team through the draft

Jimmy G threw 8 passes and one of them should have been picked by Kevin King. Jimmy is closer to Mitch than Rodgers.