ytsejam's latest activity

• ytsejam
    ytsejam replied to the thread Official "420" thread.
    ^ that sucks. Seems it goes much smoother here. Hopefully they'll get it dialed in better soon.
  • ytsejam
    ytsejam reacted to Ares's post in the thread Official "420" thread with Like Like.
    So I went to a Windy City Cannabis dispensary yesterday. I am going to describe the experience so @truthbedamned or others in 420-legal...
  • ytsejam
    When we got there, security guy said it would be a 12 minute wait until we got inside. Two guys behind us said ' Fuck this, we're going...
  • ytsejam
    How long were you there overall? I went again today, it was roughly 20 minutes, 10 outside, 10 inside. My "local" dispensary setup is...
  • ytsejam
    ytsejam reacted to Ares's post in the thread Official "420" thread with Like Like.
    10mg gets me pretty high... 5 is a nice buzz. The cheat sheet from the dispensary for level of user and dosage pointed me in the area...
  • ytsejam
    ytsejam reacted to RacerX's post in the thread Official "420" thread with Like Like.
    Got a last minute offer from a buddy to head to the Fillmore the other night to see Willie Nelson. I have no interest in cowboy songs...
  • ytsejam
    I ate 10mg a while ago. I'm high as fuck. 20mg would be out of this world high for me and I'm a pretty seasoned stoner.
  • ytsejam
    ytsejam reacted to TL1961's post in the thread In case you have forgotten with Like Like.
    Who else produces so much garbage?
  • ytsejam
    ytsejam replied to the thread Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Covfefe.
    This would probably be great on the way to work with a shot of vodka and a 5 hour energy dumped into it.
  • ytsejam
    ytsejam replied to the thread Coyotes running around Chicago.
    https://news.wttw.com/2017/12/27/why-are-coyotes-thriving-chicago-area
  • ytsejam
    I've read that Jack is finicky to grow.
  • ytsejam
    What kind of yield have you been getting on a per square foot basis?
  • ytsejam
    Yeah, I've never been a user till Illinois legalized it. New... low tolerance, don't need much for a buzz.