Recent content by ytsejam

1. ytsejam

The Aragon Ballroom.

Saw Pantera there in 97, Slayer in 06. Yeah, it's a great venue.
  2. ytsejam

Best concert you have ever seen?

Did they ever find out who exactly it was that let the dogs out?
  3. ytsejam

What has seven arms and sucks? Def Leppard!
  4. ytsejam

Therapy? is on that too.
  5. ytsejam

Knives

Endura here also.
  6. ytsejam

Weed vs oil

$35-40 for 1 gram oil cartridges of "brands" you can't find on any legit dispensary's web menu?
  7. ytsejam

Weed vs oil

I'm a hitter guy in general but I also enjoy oil cartridges or wax sometimes. There are a fuckload of counterfeit cartridges on the (black) market though. They are way too cheap to be from a dispensary. Come on January, get here already.
  8. ytsejam

Thread of List...........Guitarist

Jagori Tanna I Mother Earth was just so fucking good. Never got to see them live.
  9. ytsejam

Like Airtime said, Pantera was never very good live but I saw last show of 98 tour in Rockford with Anthrax. Chuck D was with them for Bring The Noise. In arena full of asshole skinheads.
  10. ytsejam

Saw ST in 98 or 99, not prime but they were still badass. Friend of mine saw them before when Mike Muir had a broken lag and did the show sitting in a LazyBoy. Mindcrime is what 1st started my love of concept albums and prog epics. Just a fucking excellent album. Not to be taken song by song...
  11. ytsejam

I saw Pantera half a dozen times or so. My buddy got kicked in the head and knocked out by a crowd surfer at the Aragon.
  12. ytsejam

I only know his stuff from The Aristocrats and the two Steven Wilson albums he played on.
  13. ytsejam

Not everyone can hang with the pig and chicken jam.
  14. ytsejam