IST: Cubs vs Reds(@choad35)

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Come on Rizzo! Put it in the jet stream
I see this thread is dedicated to me and I see it’s looking like another loss to the Reds! Down 1 in the 8th against a good Reds Pen is not good. Cardinals going to be just 1 back in the loss column and they might be the team to be more concerned about in the division than the brewers.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
There is simply no good reason to play david Bote right now.

None

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see this thread is dedicated to me and I see it’s looking like another loss to the Reds! Down 1 in the 8th against a good Reds Pen is not good. Cardinals going to be just 1 back in the loss column and they might be the team to be more concerned about in the division than the brewers.
Congrats on showing up when they are losing. I hope your gamecast is keeping up

choyne35

Liked Posts:
There is simply no good reason to play david Bote right now.

None
But I thought everyone wanted Bote playing everyday? The guy is overrated and had his 15 min of fame last year with a couple walkoffs and game tying homers. I think he got cocky and got a big head with his few clutch performances last year and he doesn’t look like the same player, not out to prove he belongs anymore. He’s been making more errors lately and of course chasing those high fastballs that he can’t catch up to.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Congrats on showing up when they are losing. I hope your gamecast is keeping up
Well I seen the thread was dedicated to
Me since you are such a smart ass and thought i would vent my frustration from that and the score to you and the board. Mills going tomorrow looks like the Reds will have the series win (again) locked up after tomorrow night

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
\]
Well I seen the thread was dedicated to
Me since you are such a smart ass and thought i would vent my frustration from that and the score to you and the board. Mills going tomorrow looks like the Reds will have the series win (again) locked up after tomorrow night
Be real, you just got done fucking your sister with your rich uncle that lives in Chicago. Someone got to pay for the double wide

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rizzo gets scared of Victor and doesnt catch it. LOL

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They deserve the L tonight. 3 terrible defensive plays. Terrible at bats in big situations.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Maddon doesnt need a reason
Why does maddon put in Rosario and Brach whom both have ERA’s over 5 and 6 respectively in a
One run game in the 8th? Seriously every other manager in baseball would put in
one of their better arms in the same situation to keep it at a run. 2 run deficit now might as well be 5 with their pen and the cubs failure to be clutch with men on base, going to take atleast 2 solo shots to tie it

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just garbage fielding these last 2 innings

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It wasn’t enough to give up the lead, we brought in brach to put it out of reach.

This is a game we should have won, and we’re now getting killed.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
\]

Be real, you just got done fucking your sister with your rich uncle that lives in Chicago. Someone got to pay for the double wide
My double wide dick just split your sister wide open and now im
Having to take her to cook county so no I can’t watch the game and I’m having to rely on gamecast. You was right about gamecast though

TL1961

Liked Posts:
\]

Well, “I seen”he did that.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My double wide dick just split your sister wide open and now im
Having to take her to cook county so no I can’t watch the game and I’m having to rely on gamecast. You was right about gamecast though
Are you in prison? Would make a lot of sense. You threatening to kill posters. You havent watched a game all year. Your fantasies about splitting your sister. I think @Grimson and @HeHateMe are right. You are a psychopath.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Well, “I seen”he did that.
Let’s be real here... the reds own the cubs this year and they will win this series and with the pitching matchups they have a pretty good shot to sweep, neutralizing the sweep of the pirates and hot start to the 2nd half

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Are you in prison? Would make a lot of sense. You threatening to kill posters. You havent watched a game all year. Your fantasies about splitting your sister. I think @Grimson and @HeHateMe are right. You are a psychopath.
Haven’t watched a game all year? Completely wrong dumbass

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Rosario and brach have no business pitching for the cubs, they still need another bat. This team has too many holes currently to go on a run. They need the starters to go 7 or 8 every game which happens about twice a month it seems. They are pretty much conceding a loss tomorrow night with Mills pitching. I’m guessing Mills will go 4 innings (giving up 6) before maddon hands it over to Montgomery and then you might even see Caratini finish up the lopsided loss in the 9th. 14-3 Reds

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol I have no idea why Russell isnt DFA. That was amazing. The ball is right in front of you