Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Words cannot describe how dumb that was Russell

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rosario and brach have no business pitching for the cubs, they still need another bat. This team has too many holes currently to go on a run. They need the starters to go 7 or 8 every game which happens about twice a month it seems. They are pretty much conceding a loss tomorrow night with Mills pitching. I’m guessing Mills will go 4 innings (giving up 6) before maddon hands it over to Montgomery and then you might even see Caratini finish up the lopsided loss in the 9th. 14-3 Reds
You had to double quote to try to deflect that you are in prison? Hey man, why you mad? You on us taxpayers dime

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Words cannot describe how dumb that was Russell
I can see him in his postgame presser. I dont regret my decision. If the player wasnt standing there, I would have scored.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Kinda odd how the Reds have buttfucked the Cubs all season

choyne35

Liked Posts:
I can see him in his postgame presser. I dont regret my decision. If the player wasnt standing there, I would have scored.
So Strop is pitching in the 9th down 3 but Rosario and Brach pitched the 8th when it was just a
Run deficit? That’s about as ass backwards as the cubs base running lately. Seriously why wasn’t strop in earlier?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Strop is pitching in the 9th down 3 but Rosario and Brach pitched the 8th when it was just a
Run deficit? That’s about as ass backwards as the cubs base running lately. Seriously why wasn’t strop in earlier?
If you are lucky, you can ask Joe to be your penpal and, if he agrees, you can ask him. Be nice and maybe he will understand your incarceration.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because Bote and Descalso can’t hold his jock
What? Bote is the better hitter and isnt that much less a defender. If they could hold hsi jock, Russell would have taken over 2nd a long time ago

choyne35

Liked Posts:
If you are lucky, you can ask Joe to be your penpal and, if he agrees, you can ask him. Be nice and maybe he will understand your incarceration.
You’re so clever... anyways back to baseball if you think you can actually talk baseball to
Me on here. This cubs team currently can’t sustain any kind of momentum especially when playing the Reds or on the road and don’t look now but the cardinals are 1 game back in the loss column and have been playing the best baseball in the division lately. This series is going to be tough to win with the pitching matchups coming up tomorrow and Wednesday

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re so clever... anyways back to baseball if you think you can actually talk baseball to
Me on here. This cubs team currently can’t sustain any kind of momentum especially when playing the Reds or on the road and don’t look now but the cardinals are 1 game back in the loss column and have been playing the best baseball in the division lately. This series is going to be tough to win with the pitching matchups coming up tomorrow and Wednesday
With the loss tonight? The Cubs are 5 for their last 7. You are a fucking idiot

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Any pitcher that throws Javy a strike is a freaking moron.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
What? Bote is the better hitter and isnt that much less a defender. If they could hold hsi jock, Russell would have taken over 2nd a long time ago
Baez has been striking out a lot lately and going back to his chasing days. Pressing?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I let him go on for way to long with his flaming. Hope some of the good posters come back. Dude was just straight flaming the board.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
2 AB's that really stood out where from Caratini. In his middle 2 AB's he struck out twice and saw just 7 pitches. One with 2 men on and another with bases loaded I believe. Chance to bust the game open more.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bote is not close defensively, and can only strike out right now.

They both put on a show tonight - as bad as we were in the late innings, if Russell doesn't get doubled off on a line drive in front of him, Schwarber bats, representing the tying run. Bote ended one inning with a K, and killed an inning with a K with bases loaded and one out.

Awful.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bote is not close defensively, and can only strike out right now.

They both put on a show tonight - as bad as we were in the late innings, if Russell doesn't get doubled off on a line drive in front of him, Schwarber bats, representing the tying run. Bote ended one inning with a K, and killed an inning with a K with bases loaded and one out.

Awful.
Bote is not a bad defender, but I agree. They both sucked tonight. We need that one more bat to elongate the lineup. I got a feeling we may see Contreras in the field more now with Moldanado.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bote is not a bad defender, but I agree. They both sucked tonight. We need that one more bat to elongate the lineup. I got a feeling we may see Contreras in the field more now with Moldanado.
Maldonado is no better at framing, and can't hit. So I hope not. It seems to be prioritized with Contreras going on IL, but that is retro two days and not expected to last more than ten. Maybe it will allow them to rest Contreras down the stretch, but we need to see his bat often.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maldonado is no better at framing, and can't hit. So I hope not. It seems to be prioritized with Contreras going on IL, but that is retro two days and not expected to last more than ten. Maybe it will allow them to rest Contreras down the stretch, but we need to see his bat often.
He is a vet that handles the staff really well. Think of David Ross esque. Contreras will be the starter, but Joe doesnt want him catching more than 3 days in a row. I think this make him more versatile to keep his bat in the lineup more often and Carantini.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He is a vet that handles the staff really well. Think of David Ross esque. Contreras will be the starter, but Joe doesnt want him catching more than 3 days in a row. I think this make him more versatile to keep his bat in the lineup more often and Carantini.
I didn't mean Maldonado is no better. I am not sure where that was going. May have been meaning Caratini.

It adds versatility. Hopefully a big plus on framing when Contreras is out. Caratini has hit, but I really don't need to see him anywhere else. PH would also be a good role.