Liked Posts:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Watching the Packers is like visiting a friend’s relative’s house. An old lady greets you at the door and kisses both your cheeks and offers you a cheese log studded with toasted walnuts and dried cranberries, and it all seems very nice. And then she tells you that MS-13 is coming to sexually assault her grandkids if we don’t do something about the foreigners.

I’ve been to Wisconsin. I also lived in the next state over for the bulk of my adolescence. You know all about how fake Minnesota people are, but Minnesotans are merely the most acute example of general Midwestern pod people, Wisconsinites included. Packers fans are nice for roughly 1.5 beers, and then they turn into human rebel flags. I’m surprised one of them didn’t hunt down Rodgers with a bow when he said nice things about Muslims. These are brainless fat slugs inflating our healthcare prices and sucking our cheese reserves dry. They bask in their whole bullshit “community” status not because they want to welcome you in, but because they want to cast you out. Packers Nation is a cul-de-sac of odd-smelling ranch style houses, each one uglier than the next, with a loaded handgun and a pan of gross-looking seven-layer dip on every table. I hope Green Bay gets hit with an asteroid.

?????

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Enjoy.

That time of the year already? Thanks for reminding me of these. I love reading them.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Score played a press conference from last week, Coach LaFleur was venting the team has a poor attitude and a lack of hustle so far in training camp. Might be some jimmies rustled north of the cheddar curtain, could make for some good drama.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
you got to be fucking shittin me!...lmao!
I wonder..the word Lame must be offended.
Rodgers is one fucking corny dude.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The Score played a press conference from last week, Coach LaFleur was venting the team has a poor attitude and a lack of hustle so far in training camp. Might be some jimmies rustled north of the cheddar curtain, could make for some good drama.

Jesus Christ.....talk about something you DON'T say at a press conference.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Can’t wait for the Bears one.

And the freaked out reactions, "the media hates the Bears".

Please CCS get the joke this year.

Drew Magary is also the man that blessed us with "Mitch has mole eyes", for that reason alone, he is a god.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the freaked out reactions, "the media hates the Bears".

Please CCS get the joke this year.

Drew Magary is also the man that blessed us with "Mitch has mole eyes", for that reason alone, he is a god.
WHAT?...I thought Mole Eye was was your brilliance.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Packer fans are good posters tho:
"I am so fucking excited to watch Rodgers take passive aggressive shits on LaFleur’s face all season!"

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. That was a read & a half. Those comments: LMAO

I still want to attend a winter game @ Lameblow. Bucket list item. Even if it sucks, it'll be great b/c Bears are finally good and Pack are finally slipping.
My luck, Bears lose on some bs call after starters are sat b/c division bye already wrapped up by then.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers not happy with Matt LaFleur's joint practices: Drills not 'very smart'

“We bring a team in — I understand the point of it — but I don't think doing live special teams drills are very smart,” Rodgers said. “I think the PA (players association) is going to look at that, for sure. Kickoff, especially, is one of the most dangerous plays in football, and that's why they've tweaked different things over the years.
“To do close to a live kickoff drill, I don't think is the best use of inter-squad practices.”
In one swoop, Rodgers questioned the intelligence of his coach’s decision to run a drill while invoking the players association to take a look. All of this was said while Packers News described Rodgers’ demeanor as “cranky.”
So, yeah. That’s how that went.

https://sports.yahoo.com/aaron-rodg...ractices-drills-not-very-smart-044642032.html

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Who knew that Aaron Rodgers posted on CCS with the username "Omeletpants"?

My favorite Rodgers comment about LaFleur was "At least he shows up for meetings", which not only bashes LaFleur, it also bashes McCarthy.
Classic haha