1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
is he not supposed to wear clothes now?
dressing up on road trips isnt really my thing either but i am not sure how this is such a big deal.
Clearly his choice in clothes shows his lack of intelligence. How can we expect him to read a defense if he can't even dress himself appropriately? Hell, pretty sure I saw a teammate having to tie his shoes once for him.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cant wait for the media backlash.
Dick stockton and Mark schlereth are gonna be all "According to sources inside Halas Hall, Trubisky skipped film study to shop for hats online... when asked, trubisky replied that he did so just to infuriate snowflake fans... Here is jen with more..."

cut to Jen Hale on the sideline

Thank you dick- I spoke with commissioner Goodell prior to the game, and he said clothing is ok, but hat shopping is a scourge that must be stamped out. As a result, all NFL players are to wear khaki jumpsuits for the duration of their playing career.
He said, and i quote, "thank you armyhawk for alerting me to this pointless waste of time. Were it not for your vigilance and dedication to policing player fashion, It could have spread like wildfire and lead to an utter disintegration of the league".

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Tyler Bray looks like a giant next to Chase Daniels

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This entire MB has been a joke for over a week. So you can't blame us when we don't pick up on an actual joke....
How would u know about jokes when u have literally 90% of threads on ignore?