This is the most negative the board has been after a WIN ever

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You all need to be bitch slapped.

STFU with the pouting. We won on the road vs a good team. I don't care if the Broncos lost on the road to the Raiders. They played light years better vs us in their home opener than they did in Week 1. Any fool could see that.

We have the defense to beat every team in the NFL while scoring under 20 points (except maybe the Chiefs and Patriots).

So while you wanna see some high flying performance from Mitch and the offense. We don't need it. They just need to be slightly better than Orton's 2005 squad.

Deal with it.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Man, you shut the fuck up.

Do you think with the way Trubisky looks in his 3rd year and is hampering this offense we can beat the best in the league? Fans recognize he's holding this team back and we're not Superbowl contenders because of him.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Thats because most fans went into the season thinking we had a superbowl contending team with the O taking a step forward.. Now after the 2nd game most are realizing there is a very strong chance we will be back looking to solve our QB problems again..

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
He is better than Trent Dilfer and he won a Superbowl.

That was 20 years ago. A Trent Dilfer type isn't going to go to the Super Bowl and out play Brady....even though the Pats didn't score many points last year....it's not likely to win with a low scoring offense.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
That was 20 years ago. A Trent Dilfer type isn't going to go to the Super Bowl and out play Brady....even though the Pats didn't score many points last year....it's not likely to win with a low scoring offense.
The Seahawks defense in 2013 held the greatest offense in NFL history to 8 points. That was 6 years ago.

Defense can and always will beat a great offense. This has been demonstrated time and time again.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
He is better than Trent Dilfer and he won a Superbowl.
Dilfer didn't win the game for Baltimore, but he didn't lose it for them either.

At this point I don't trust Trubisky to not lose us the game.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Seahawks defense in 2013 held the greatest offense in NFL history to 8 points. That was 6 years ago.

Defense can and always will beat a great offense. This has been demonstrated time and time again.
This is why people still talk about 1985 in Chicago. This is just simply not true.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Man, you shut the fuck up.

Do you think with the way Trubisky looks in his 3rd year and is hampering this offense we can beat the best in the league? Fans recognize he's holding this team back and we're not Superbowl contenders because of him.

It's a lot more than Trubisky at this point IMO. The entire offense has been a mess, with the exception of Robinson. I'm still not ready to write them off yet. Maybe they get their shit together, maybe they don't.