2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's a lot more than Trubisky at this point IMO. The entire offense has been a mess, with the exception of Robinson. I'm still not ready to write them off yet. Maybe they get their shit together, maybe they don't.
the offense just finished their preseason against Denver. There will be much less doom and gloom after the redskins game

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the offense just finished their preseason against Denver. There will be much less doom and gloom after the redskins game
I agree.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Broncos Schedule:

at Raiders - lost
vs Bears - lost
at Packers - L
vs Jaguars - W
at Chargers - L
vs Chiefs - W
at Colts - W
vs Browns - W
at Vikings - L
at Bills - W
vs Chargers - W
at Texans - W
at Chiefs - L
vs Lions - W
vs Raiders - W

I have them at 10-6

LMFAO.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Ok

- Trubisky is literally worse than
Broncos Schedule:

at Raiders - lost
vs Bears - lost
at Packers - L
vs Jaguars - W
at Chargers - L
vs Chiefs - W
at Colts - W
vs Browns - W
at Vikings - L
at Bills - W
vs Chargers - W
at Texans - W
at Chiefs - L
vs Lions - W
vs Raiders - W

I have them at 10-6
At Packers - L
Vs Jaguars - W
At Chargers - L
Vs Chiefs - L
At Colts - L
Vs Browns - W
At Vikings - L
At Bills - W
Vs Chargers - L
At Texans - L
At Chiefs - L
Vs Lions - W
Vs Raiders - W

5-11

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lucky for the Bears, it's longer than a 2 game season

True and when they can manage not to be one of the worst offenses in NFL then your point might make sense.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I am actually close to picking the Broncos to win at Lambeau this week. GB is an 8 point favorite and I want to see what that ML will be.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
True and when they can mamage not to be one of the worst offenses in NFL then your point might make sense.
Or you could read the post I was responding to that had nothing to do with this Bears team, but that would require you acquiring better reading comprehension skills in the next few minutes

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
And let's not forget the fact that the Offense DID make improvements from week 1 to week 2. They scored over 5X the amount of points they did against GB. At this rate, they'll break the record week 3

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well their defense isn't all that good, they're not good at QB, and they lack offensive weapons.

I don't agree with that. They aren't as complete as the Bears are defensively, but there is a ton of talent on that roster.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Well their defense isn't all that good, they're not good at QB, and they lack offensive weapons.
They have 2 great pass rushers in Miller and Chubb and a great CB in Harris. The rest of the defense is adequate enough.

Flacco is not great but he is a top 15 QB. He played well for the Ravens for numerous years especially in high pressure games in the playoffs or against the rival Steelers. Emanuel Sanders is a great WR. I would consider taking him over Robinson.

Fangio is a great coach. He will have this team in the playoffs IMO.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Not sure what you are talking about. I never claimed Mitch would be a bust so what am I right about? I also said coming into this year that he could be on par with Watson if he took the next step.

I simply am not going to make excuses for his shit play thus far. The dude has been ass. All this dumb talk about Trent Dilfer doesnt change that fact and we need to stop making excuses for piss poor QB play.

Bears fans are like abused wives trying to defend their husband that beat the shit out of them. Some things are just not worth it.

No argument with the last sentence. In fact I will take it a step further with regards to the quarterback - when they finally had enough and want to end the abusive relationship, they always seem to have a radar and want to jump in bed with the next creep who fits the same wife-beating profile. For fans who claim to hate the abuse, they sure know how to seek it out and demand it continue, just with a different face...

pablovi

Liked Posts:
This ignores so much.

Denver, in September is a terribly difficult place to win. And to say that this Denver team is just bad ignores that they have won in the high altitude Denver heat with some really shitty teams. Add to that they wereplaying against a great pass rush and a HC that knows the HC and QB better than any other opponent. No one rationally argues that the offense doesn't need to improve, but to say this was the second easiest game on the season schedule is just ludicrous.

This is the home opener for Denver, and they always play well. Denver boasts a 45-13-1 (.771) all-time record in home openers, including a 17-1 mark in its last 18 such games. That’s when Empower Field at Mile High opened in 2001.

You can tell me at the end of the season, when Denver is in the bottom 3 of the teams in our schedule.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I don't agree with that. They aren't as complete as the Bears are defensively, but there is a ton of talent on that roster.
Again, they allowed 24 points to the lowly Raiders! Without a single sack. They’re at best average.