Will Bet HICKS Out

greg23

Liked Posts:
you realize nichols is out for this game

hicks is questionable.....which means he's 50-50

i would guess he'll play in a limited capacity vs his normal usage.

if it's a lingering issue, i would guess he sits next week vs oak and then gets the bye week off

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
you realize nichols is out for this game

hicks is questionable.....which means he's 50-50

i would guess he'll play in a limited capacity vs his normal usage.

if it's a lingering issue, i would guess he sits next week vs oak and then gets the bye week off
No he sits Sunday and re-evaluate next week. Opponent doesn’t matter only Hicks health.

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Ok Nichols is out... who cares anyone next to Goldman MACK Floyd will thrive.

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
RRH 1.5 sacks and 1 TFL. Goldman recovers a fumble when MACK makes Cousins ? himself!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
No he sits Sunday and re-evaluate next week. Opponent doesn’t matter only Hicks health.

You see, you say that, but Nagy’s past actions would suggest otherwise. This smells just like last year when Mack was hurt. He played hurt for a couple of games (including against New England) before then sitting against the Jets and Bills.

When asked to explain it later, Nagy said they look for opportune times in their schedule to get hurt players some rest.

Anything’s possible, but you seem pretty certain that Hicks will sit. Do you got some inside info, or do you just think Nagy would do what you would do?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm more worried about Massie. Has there been any word at all about his vertigo? No one expected him to sit against the Skins.

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
You see, you say that, but Nagy’s past actions would suggest otherwise. This smells just like last year when Mack was hurt. He played hurt for a couple of games (including against New England) before then sitting against the Jets and Bills.

When asked to explain it later, Nagy said they look for opportune times in their schedule to get hurt players some rest.

Anything’s possible, but you seem pretty certain that Hicks will sit. Do you got some inside info, or do you just think Nagy would do what you would do?
It’s different Mack is not human. Hicks is human and will sit.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I'm more worried about Massie. Has there been any word at all about his vertigo? No one expected him to sit against the Skins.

He was a full participant in practice all week. Despite vertigo having the potential to be a serious long-term issue, looks like it may have just been a fluke thing in the moment. Who knows

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was a full participant in practice all week. Despite vertigo having the potential to be a serious long-term issue, looks like it may have just been a fluke thing in the moment. Who knows

Yeah I didn't know shit about vertigo until Corey Crawford was dealing with it. Now I realize that if a player has vertigo it can really be bad.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Well, you were right that Hicks didn’t play. That is true.

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Well, you were right that Hicks didn’t play. That is true.
Also that it didn't matter because anyone next to the Beasts on D will thrive - Williams, RRH proved it. When you need 2 or 3 every play for MACK then the rest of the dogs eat.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who was the dipshit that predicted Cook would get 100yds rushing yesterday?