Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They will give him more than one year. Denver has been been in pretty much every game so far this year and could easily be 2-2 right now. At 6-10 last year they simply weren't all that talented. Something tells me that Adam Gase is going to get canned this year which means he could be reunited with Fangio in Denver. This team should get better.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never believed Fangio had the demeanor to be a HC in the NFL. Good luck to him but Elway isn't a patient man.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pagano may get another head coaching gig because of this.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At this point, I believe any remotely competent DC could coast on cruise control right into a HC job by being this defensive roster's DC.

When you have guys like Abdullah Anderson, Nick Kwiatkowski and Nick Williams balling out in replacement of Akiem Hicks, Bilal Nichols and Roquan Smith you can only come to one realization...this defense has reached the level of pushing greatness out of everyone. No matter what position they may be on the depth chart.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I knew it was a terrible hire from the beginning. I have nothing but love for Fangio and Elway isn’t helping the cause.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Pagano may get another head coaching gig because of this.
He shouldn't. He was a bad head coach. Ask colts fans how they feel about him. Some guys are good assistants, but have no business being hc. Rod marinelli comes to mind.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I thought even has a DC he was kind of overrated. I wish him well but I was surprised he got a head coaching gig.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
He shouldn't. He was a bad head coach. Ask colts fans how they feel about him. Some guys are good assistants, but have no business being hc. Rod marinelli comes to mind.
When we hired him he mentioned that he no longer had a desire to be a head coach. He wanted to strictly focus on coaching and scheme, whereas head coach is responsible for every aspect of the team...eg what hotel to stay in before game pregame meals etc.

of course it’s easy to say that when you have no head coach offers available. Who knows what will happen if several teams come knocking in the future.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that team kinda needs to have a last place season or two

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
painful, hopefully he gets the team rolling and finish better than the raiders. CHiefs and chargers are gonna be a problem for Vic for a while.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
When they traded for Flacco I figured they were screwed. That showed a refusal to rebuild while their new QB sucked and wouldn’t help in the short term either.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of that is plain bad luck. Denver outplayed the Bears on both sides of the ball week 2.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chubb tore his ACL.