Schefter on Roquan

Tostada

Liked Posts:
All the the circumstances point to a serious sickness for one of his loved ones, his mom?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Sounds like a Jay Ratliff type of situation. Didn't he show up at the facility and started going crazy on everybody one week during the Trestman era?

This is really bad news. Erratic behavior suggests a mental health or drug-related issue.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Could be anything.

Break up, family health issue, anxiety, depression, who knows.
Great, now his groin will get pulled. Freaking anxiety!!!!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sounds like a Jay Ratliff type of situation. Didn't he show up at the facility and started going crazy on everybody one week during the Trestman era?

This is really bad news. Erratic behavior suggests a mental health or drug-related issue.

They found him naked in the locker room covered in baby oil and dancing around speaking in tongues with a headless chicken in one hand trying to summon Pazuzu to help him kill Ryan Pace.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if it was anything family related he would not have been at the game. He would have been with his family of course.

More than likely he called out Nagy and Mitch for huffing their own farts all offseason.

Quan is a true leader.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Was there something that happened between him and Mike Davis?

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
This is too bad. He is a really promising young player. I hope he gets everything figured out personally and is able to continue to play at a high level. Kwit played a really good game yesterday, but eventually teams will start to target him in the passing game. I was honestly shocked that the Vikings didn’t use the tight ends over the middle in the second half to try and exploit him.

Liked Posts:
I had to get up super early yesterday to drive my daughter to her soccer game. About halfway into the drive my daughter said she forgot her cleats. I was sooooo mad. We had to speed back home to get them and we were just able to get to the game 5 minutes before it started. Stressful morning to say the least. They ended up losing so we got to go home early and watch football all day. We went out for pizza to watch the Bears game and my daughter noticed that Roquan was shown as inactive on the screen. She was concerned and asked me why he wasn't playing or is he hurt. I told her news reports said it was for personal reasons. Then she responds with a smirk, "oh, do you think he forgot his cleats?" I look at her and she says "Too soon Dad?". We had a good laugh.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I had to get up super early yesterday to drive my daughter to her soccer game. About halfway into the drive my daughter said she forgot her cleats. I was sooooo mad. We had to speed back home to get them and we were just able to get to the game 5 minutes before it started. Stressful morning to say the least. They ended up losing so we got to go home early and watch football all day. We went out for pizza to watch the Bears game and my daughter noticed that Roquan was shown as inactive on the screen. She was concerned and asked me why he wasn't playing or is he hurt. I told her news reports said it was for personal reasons. Then she responds with a smirk, "oh, do you think he forgot his cleats?" I look at her and she says "Too soon Dad?". We had a good laugh.

Now that was freakin hilarious.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, let’s all just speculate by throwing out unsubstantiated shit.

Perfectly fair, right, since he decided a profession where he works in public, right?

Just slander him at will.

What great fans.
Wow .. overreact much?

Also 100% not slander.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Has anyone heard any rumors about the fact that the last time the Bears wore those uniforms, it was a whites only league and he didn't want to wear it?

No. If there is such a rumor, it’s probably bullshit.

The Bears’ Social Justice Committee, made up of current players, signed off on the jerseys and even talked about how they had a chance with these jerseys to right the wrongs of the past, and be the first African Americans to wear the jerseys. Roquan’s not on that committee, but hard to believe a bunch of his teammates, including his mentor Danny Trevathan, would sign off on it only to have Roquan throw a fit.

The Social Justice Committee is made up of Trevathan, Burton, Trubisky, Daniel and Hicks.

Point being, no. Don’t start that rumor.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

The Bears’ Social Justice Committee, made up of current players, signed off on the jerseys and even talked about how they had a chance with these jerseys to right the wrongs of the past, and be the first African Americans to wear the jerseys. Roquan’s not on that committee, but hard to believe a bunch of his teammates, including his mentor Danny Trevathan, would sign off on it only to have Roquan throw a fit.

The Social Justice Committee is made up of Trevathan, Burton, Trubisky, Daniel and Hicks.

There is a social justice committee?
Do you think Mitch hones in on only one topic and completely ignores the wide open social justice issues?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well we don't know what it is yet and it was just a question.

You have a valid question, just like its a valid question about not being able to touch his guaranteed money no matter what happens that he cannot play. You just gotta believe he really thought he was going to have an issue since he held out until the clause was in the contract.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:

You have got to be kidding me.

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
Hey, let’s all just speculate by throwing out unsubstantiated shit.

Perfectly fair, right, since he decided a profession where he works in public, right?

Just slander him at will.

What great fans.
I'm glad you understand.

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
Kwiat had a problem with missed tackles? Don't really remember that being some big issue for him.
Kwit does not have issue with missed tackles, maybe certain coverages, but he is a great wrapper when it comes to tackles.