Schefter on Roquan

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
One thing they should test him for is Sickle Cell, because he looked really slow at the end of the game in Denver and oxygen problems could have triggered something mentally too.

A good percentage of African Americans have sickle cell, and something happened after trip to Denver... its just a medical guess.
Or how about he’s been off the green for a while - got some free time in Denver, mailed himself some bomb ass Sativa hybrid that turns him into High School Roq... he wasn’t very smart.. thought he could show up to Halas hall just a bit blazed... everyone ‘noticed’ he wasn’t himself... and walaa...

It could be ANYTHING

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Kwit does not have issue with missed tackles, maybe certain coverages, but he is a great wrapper when it comes to tackles.

That's what i've always said to so not sure where he came up with Kwiat being a bad tackler. I've always said he's good against the run and was always good when sent on blitzes but not the best in coverage but he did make a couple nice coverage plays yesterday as well so maybe he had a good offseason and worked on his coverage or maybe he's just adjusting to Pagano better. All i know for sure was he was really good and fun to watch yesterday.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yep Kwit is a sure tackler...he's out of position most of the time in coverage though. He was around the ball a ton yesterday

Well we saw KPL in the game some as well and made a couple nice plays and tackles in coverage so i think Pagano will be throwing KPL in for certain downs like 3rd and longs or whatever for his speed and better coverage skills.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Unless Roquan comes back and no one ever speaks of it again, the Bears are making this worse. Whatever the reason if they just say it, it takes the mystery out of it. Speculation isn't going away, this thread will have legs, there was speculation about Trey Burton and he was just recovering from off season surgery, no mystery there, yet the CCS drama queens ran with crazy theories. If this drags out, the speculation will continue, and when the truth comes out it will be a much bigger deal than it should be.

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
Anybody get wind of what's happened?...From all the hush hush sounds like he got caught snorting blow off a hookers ass. Anybody?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Anybody get wind of what's happened?...From all the hush hush sounds like he got caught snorting blow off a hookers ass. Anybody?
Yeah, I have a cousin that works in Halas Hall, I promised him I wouldn't spill the beans until like 30 threads were made asking about it. Yours makes it 9, we have a way to go and I am itching to let you all know.

FYI, it can be different threads by the same poster, so if you make like 21 more just like this one I will PM you with the deets.

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I have a cousin that works in Halas Hall, I promised him I wouldn't spill the beans until like 30 threads were made asking about it. Yours makes it 9, we have a way to go and I am itching to let you all know.

FYI, it can be different threads by the same poster, so if you make like 21 more just like this one I will PM you with the deets.
Hows 3?

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unless Roquan comes back and no one ever speaks of it again, the Bears are making this worse. Whatever the reason if they just say it, it takes the mystery out of it. Speculation isn't going away, this thread will have legs, there was speculation about Trey Burton and he was just recovering from off season surgery, no mystery there, yet the CCS drama queens ran with crazy theories. If this drags out, the speculation will continue, and when the truth comes out it will be a much bigger deal than it should be.

Maybe Smith has asked the Bears to not say anything until whatever is bothering him gets worked out. If this is a private, personal issue and something he doesn't want all over the news and message boards then I am sure that Nagy would try to respect that.

I suspect that there is some kind of personal/family problem that he doesn't want broadcast to the entire world. If it was a drunken car crash I highly doubt that it would have been kept under wraps. There would be a police report at least.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Charlotte Hornets
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The fact that we don't have any informations about it made me perplex, but we just have to hope that it's not a big deal and everything is gonna be okay for him, he's an important piece of our D, can't wait to have him back!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If he comes back for weeks 5-17 there is no explanation required, if this drags out for weeks, the media will find out and if it's embarrassing to him or his family, they don't care.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's what i've always said to so not sure where he came up with Kwiat being a bad tackler. I've always said he's good against the run and was always good when sent on blitzes but not the best in coverage but he did make a couple nice coverage plays yesterday as well so maybe he had a good offseason and worked on his coverage or maybe he's just adjusting to Pagano better. All i know for sure was he was really good and fun to watch yesterday.
I've never seen someone use so many words and accomplish absolutely nothing in their post. You truly have a special talent.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
This sounds like it might be bad. Nagy refused to answer any questions about it

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roquan refused to wear the throwback jersey from the time when the NFL was segregated. The team doesn't want the attention and is deciding what to do now as missing a game voluntarily requires some sort of action...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Wow .. overreact much?

Also 100% not slander.
I am one of the very few here that is NOT overreacting.

Speculation from drugs to DUI to sickle cell anemia (because it's somehow likely that someone has a disease that affects 4.7% of population)

I think you don't get what overreacting is.
Or what decency is.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Roquan refused to wear the throwback jersey from the time when the NFL was segregated. The team doesn't want the attention and is deciding what to do now as missing a game voluntarily requires some sort of action...
You gotta link there bud or do you work at Halas Hall?