***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Found it interesting the challenge on the obvious KC pick play. Thought that one might actually be reversed.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
So far in Watson's career he has looked like a world beater against below average teams, and in the NFL he has failed against good teams or under the big lights (ala the playoff game last year).

I expect the chiefs to thrash these guys. Watson with some stats and garbage time points but overall looks like an average starter. Mahomes and the chiefs pummel these guys.

Whatever makes you feel better.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
As soon as I tune in Watson is throwing a touchdown.

Looks like parkey can go to the Texans after Titans kicker comes back

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Watson with the elite INT. Mahomes with the elite fumble and INT. Meanwhile, Trubisky has yet to turn over the ball today.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
All this game is doing is proving That Trubisky is better than Mahomes and Watson combined. And why is this? Because the Bears have a better defense than the Rams. Because the Bears have more offensive weapons. Because the Bears are better than the Chiefs.
It's not a perfect analogy, but it's pretty close, in general.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
You should break down the all-22 of Watson after the Chiefs game, I'm certain he will make multiple plays while getting harassed by a weak Chiefs front because the o-line play in Houston is on par with what we have in Chicago. He'll make mistakes because he will be under constant duress (similar to the Bears), but he will keep his team in it regardless because of how good his talent level is.
Watson’s has a ton of time. I wish the Bears O-Line looked like Houston’s today.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So far in Watson's career he has looked like a world beater against below average teams, and in the NFL he has failed against good teams or under the big lights (ala the playoff game last year).

I expect the chiefs to thrash these guys. Watson with some stats and garbage time points but overall looks like an average starter. Mahomes and the chiefs pummel these guys.

Womp womp

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Watson’s has a ton of time. I wish the Bears O-Line looked like Houston’s today.

Their OL is clearly better than the Bears. Watson did have a lot of time back there. Not to mention, they were successful running with Hyde and Johnson because their OL is actually a ble to open up holes. Watson is great, no doubt. But the Bears OL is trash. Much worse than the Texans.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Mahomes will throw it to anyone, regardless of jersey, if you pressure him.

That last play he just threw it up for grabs and just missed an INT. Didn't matter, KC couldn't get it back.

Nice D, KC.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Their OL is clearly better than the Bears. Watson did have a lot of time back there. Not to mention, they were successful running with Hyde and Johnson because their OL is actually a ble to open up holes. Watson is great, no doubt. But the Bears OL is trash. Much worse than the Texans.
Watson had done a lot with a shitty OL before this and he no longer concentrates on Hopkins. He's developed.

Bort

Liked Posts:
I enjoy that only like 8 out of the 100+ posts in this thread were made during the game

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I enjoy that only like 8 out of the 100+ posts in this thread were made during the game
Its the baers bye week, why would anyone watch football?!? (???)

Status
Not open for further replies.