If you're a member of the Blackhawks.com forum..

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Welcome all. I;'ll create the sub section tonight. I can also update your post count to what it was over at the Hawks site. PM Me for that.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm another from the Blackhawks forum. Getting to continue reading posts from the same people that I've been reading posts from for the last few years makes the new place feel like home. :)

Glad to se you got your old avatar working here. Makes things feel more like home. :)(y)

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Welcome new guys!

And can you please bring any defensemen with you?
Until someone drags Keith and Seabrook behind the shed and puts them (and us) out of our misery, there'll be no soup for you!

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Until someone drags Keith and Seabrook behind the shed and puts them (and us) out of our misery, there'll be no soup for you!

Lol, I am a realist and know this roster cannot seriously compete in the playoffs for at least 2-3 years if everything goes right.

Some posters feel that tweaking the lineups is the solution, but you can only squeeze so much juice out.

We need to get lucky (and smart) in the draft lottery the next couple seasons.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome to all the new blood!

A lot of us Bears' fans here can relate to your plight. The official site shut down their message boards in the summer of 2012 leaving us homeless and depressed. This site welcomed us with open arms and most of us made this place home...so I hope you all do the same.

The pitch I got was that CCS is closer to the internet version of a Sports Bar. A place for adult sports fans to be adult sports fans. Which comes with some looser reigns when it comes to lanugage and content, but with the expectations you still act like an adult.

So drop all the curse words you want so long as it stays respectful to your fellow posters and the Sports Forums always stay sports related. Otherwise, the OT section called "The Bar" is wide open topic wise from booze to firearms. Even a hidden Politics Forum that should pop up after you have made a handful of posts.

Hope I keep seeing you all around and that you all explore the rest of the site as well.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or promote them to the pressbox to provide commentary like their muppet namesakes:
Statler_waldorf_02_01.jpg

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Transferring from the Blackhawks official site! I used to be ilovetheicecrew on the ORIGINAL boards, and switched to DoubleCHEEEEZE (homage to Billy Goat Tavern) with the update a few years back. I posted more in the 2006-2010 range, but always lurked around to read interesting topics and threads.

I like to think we had an impact on keeping Frank Pellico and the organ playing at the UC. We had a pretty long thread when there were a few games at the beginning of a season where he only really played the National Anthem!

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Transferring from the Blackhawks official site! I used to be ilovetheicecrew on the ORIGINAL boards, and switched to DoubleCHEEEEZE (homage to Billy Goat Tavern) with the update a few years back. I posted more in the 2006-2010 range, but always lurked around to read interesting topics and threads.

I like to think we had an impact on keeping Frank Pellico and the organ playing at the UC. We had a pretty long thread when there were a few games at the beginning of a season where he only really played the National Anthem!
I think I can speak for everyone when I say we can always use a more organ

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I made a small sub section. It's above the sticky posts.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Welcome to all the new blood!

A lot of us Bears' fans here can relate to your plight. The official site shut down their message boards in the summer of 2012 leaving us homeless and depressed. This site welcomed us with open arms and most of us made this place home...so I hope you all do the same.

The pitch I got was that CCS is closer to the internet version of a Sports Bar. A place for adult sports fans to be adult sports fans. Which comes with some looser reigns when it comes to lanugage and content, but with the expectations you still act like an adult.

So drop all the curse words you want so long as it stays respectful to your fellow posters and the Sports Forums always stay sports related. Otherwise, the OT section called "The Bar" is wide open topic wise from booze to firearms. Even a hidden Politics Forum that should pop up after you have made a handful of posts.

Hope I keep seeing you all around and that you all explore the rest of the site as well.
^^^^^^^^^

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hello and Welcome, boomers!