Raiders at Packers this weekend..

Brownie

Liked Posts:
..it'll interesting to see how this one goes. Hoping the punk ass Raiders do GB like they did us: cut (chop?) blocks and run all over them.

Plus one side is seen as dirty, the other coming fresh off a game handed to them by the refs that has everyone talking. Looking forward to it..

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I would expect the Raiders to be able to run all over the Packers.

GB will have a field day on offense though.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oakland is fresh off their SB win vs the Bears. I imagine they’ll still be drunk

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Green Bay’s offense is pretty beat up right now. It might be enough to keep Oakland in it with the ground game.

Green Bay - 24
Raiders - 22
Refs - 6

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I’ll actually be at this game. A buddy of mine is a season ticket holder but couldn’t do the bears matchup. I’ll be wearing some bears gear.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Bears won’t be getting any help from Oakland, but the north has likely been lost anyways. Best we can do is hope the Lions and Vikings tie, but if one team had to win I would pick the Lions.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
My hope is that the GB offense starts out slow and that Oakland is able to build a lead and control the clock with Josh Jacobs against this terrible Packers run defense.

The more likely scenario, I fear, is that the Packers build a lead early, forcing the Raiders not to run as much.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rodgers getting injured is the only chance the Bears have of winning the division, and likely making the playoffs. The Niners/Seahawks (whoever doesn't win the division) will probably have 10 or 11 wins.

The Bears will be in a race with the NFCE runner up, the Panthers, Vikings and Lions for that last WC place.