Kyle Long Jersey Day

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's make Sunday Kyle Long Jersey day. Would love to see a wave of 75s in the crown this weekend. I'll be rocking my white Kyle Long Jersey Sunday here in Ohio. Let's pay him a good tribute to let him know how much we loved him as a player and appreciated his toughness and fighting through injury after injury to stay on the field.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@WindyCity

knowing damn well Windy probably hated every minute this season Kyle was taking a snap...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@WindyCity

knowing damn well Windy probably hated every minute this season Kyle was taking a snap...

Loved Kyle Long. Have a Kyle Long jersey. Will wear it Sunday.

He was beyond brutal this season. The worst player on the team by a wide margin.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Kyle Long has quickly become the new love/hate of this team. There was a point in time when he was this rare unicorn that for the casual fan made watching OL fun. Along with that he was charismatic, tough and just embodied all you wanted from the team.

As a player he's hurt and overall just a shell of the player he once was. Thinking back to how good he was unfortunately frustrates people.

Maybe here's a different way to look at it - Kyle Long gave the Bears and their fan base 3+ years of very good football and was a great guy to rally around. When we all look back there won't be many players that do that, let alone guys that do it from such a lunch pail position.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LMFAO @ owning a Long jersey.

Quite possibly the most unlikable player on many bad Bears teams, criminally over rated for multiple seasons who got by on his dad's name, loud and annoying and literally always injured and useless.. Yet you bought his jersey? Are you kidding me? You deserve to be dropkicked in the nuts.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Ironic that Long had a short career and apparently a short matrimonial peacemaker.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why does there need to be a Kyle Long day?

Did he die?

cobra302

Liked Posts:
LMFAO @ owning a Long jersey.

Quite possibly the most unlikable player on many bad Bears teams, criminally over rated for multiple seasons who got by on his dad's name, loud and annoying and literally always injured and useless.. Yet you bought his jersey? Are you kidding me? You deserve to be dropkicked in the nuts.
I’ve got a Grossman and a Cutler jersey. To me that’s far worse than a Long jersey.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Let's make Sunday Kyle Long Jersey day. Would love to see a wave of 75s in the crown this weekend. I'll be rocking my white Kyle Long Jersey Sunday here in Ohio. Let's pay him a good tribute to let him know how much we loved him as a player and appreciated his toughness and fighting through injury after injury to stay on the field.

Why would we tribute someone who made REALLY REALLY poor decisions when it came to managing their injuries and making sound long term decisions for their physical health and ability to remain competitive at their job?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I’ve got a Grossman and a Cutler jersey. To me that’s far worse than a Long jersey.
Gross man sex cannoned his way to a SB. And Cutler didn't care that he got to a NFC championship game.
What did Long do?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did Long announce his retirement or something? I read a Tribune article that was written like he already left the league.

Did I miss something? Is it an assumption that he played his last game in Chi, or was it actually announced? I mean, its pretty obvious, but still. Kinda strange.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:

I just saw a Cutler jersey in Play-it-again sports. I wonder how much they paid for it....