Stafford out - Jeff Driskel on deck

BigTom

Liked Posts:
The stars are aligned for shaheen to have a breakout game
Of course Nagy makes Shaheen inactive today just as the stars were aligned for his breakout game. Damn this team cant get anything right.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the Bears lose today....God help us.
Would be the lowest of the low. Rock bottom. I would expect someone to be fired tomorrow if they lose to a Stafford-less Lions at home.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bad defense, backup QB, at home. They can't lose this one, can they?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I like Driskel he's a mobile Qb....not to be taken lightly. He can make plays in and outta the pocket. If we can contain while putting up at least 3 Td's, we should win.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I like Driskel he's a mobile Qb....not to be taken lightly. He can make plays in and outta the pocket. If we can contain while putting up at least 3 Td's, we should win.

If the wr's had caught the ball for Driskel it might've been a different outcome......but we held on for the win. With 3 Td's?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the wr's had caught the ball for Driskel it might've been a different outcome......but we held on for the win. With 3 Td's?
His throws were off most of the day, but yes his WRs were doing him no favors. Tough place to start a game and without much notice. That's probably the best Lions fans could have hoped for. Hung around all game with a chance to send it to OT at the end

Trump32

Liked Posts:
If Stafford had played the Lions would have scored more, but he also have to factor in the fact that he averages two interceptions against the bears plus fumbles and bone-headed plays. Bears win this one either way.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
His throws were off most of the day, but yes his WRs were doing him no favors. Tough place to start a game and without much notice. That's probably the best Lions fans could have hoped for. Hung around all game with a chance to send it to OT at the end

I hear what ur saying about Driskel . But I like how he rallied the Lions. He was another Qb....I wanted us to draft.