***OFFICIAL*** Mitch Trubisky Benching Tracker Thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I predict he will be benched at least 3 more times this season.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
where were you when the world stopped turning?
#mitchplease

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Bears "Tweeted" it was a hip injury... :unsure:

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Also I believe the Bears (PACE) has now put out a bulletin saying Mitch had a twitch or something going on with his hip. Baaahaaahaa!!! Lol. So laughable. There was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PHYSICALLY WRONG WITH MITCH.... they ran video showing he was perfectly fine when he walked off the field. He got benched. Its a simple as that.

Grape

Liked Posts:
Wow. I don't gloat in another man's sorrow so I hope Mitch pulls himself together but good grief... didn't I say this guy is a cream puff? Damn, I was benched in HS and never took it like this.
LMAO. You're comparing this to being benched in HS.

Also, really don't understand how someone can take one still frame and make the judgement that he's crying or close to crying. If I had the technology to do so I could find a frame where every single player on the field looks like they're crying.

Reactions: DC

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Also, really don't understand how someone can take one still frame and make the judgement that he's crying or close to crying. If I had the technology to do so I could find a frame where every single player on the field looks like they're crying.
He looked like he is going to try to take his own life the minute he finds a way to get away from everyone.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

The point... my dense friend... is high school football is EVERYTHING to a high school KID.... and yet, as a 16 year old, I NEVER cried about it.... I took it like a man... unlike MItch who cried like a puss.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
As Mitch as I dont like Mitch right now as our starting QB he seems like a great guy. I wish him well if he gets another shot or whatever else he decides to do.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Nagy calls 1 yard pass plays hoping that the receiver will break a tackle..Its no wonder teams play "up" (stack the box)on him...The Bears have the lowest yards per pass completion in the NFL"

Mike Golic..ESPN