***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goff won the game and threw like 3 TD’s Without the flags And drops.
Didn't say he sucked as much but he has not been very good for a long time. I think it was just those couple of big plays that made him look good and those guys were wide open. Their 3rd down efficiency has to be at an all time low and a lot of that's on him. But, yeah, his 70 rating was better than MT's 65. Really, Goff has looked like crap from the end of last season through this one.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Nagy called maybe his worst game ever today.

that being said no single coach is going to take this team to accomplish anything special. The fact that Nagy took the team last year to the playoffs is already a miracle and y'all are just holding him against that now.
It's really telling when an offensive coach's offensive gameplan is downright offensive.

He's shown from this season that he's not really fit to be a head coach at this point. Adversity shows if/when you're a real HC. At this point he's failed the organization. But I'm sure Ted Phillips is still happy.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Folks...

It's VERY possible we will not win another game this season. Be ready for that. Just saying...

BEARS

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Interestingly enough of it wasn't Mitch being the problem at the beginning of the game. Dropped passes, no run game. Lazy route running, and missed field goals were most of the problems. Some really bad play calls.

However, once most of that cleared up... Mitch fell off a cliff. Failing to throw leading deep passed instead of constantly trying back shoulder passes even when receivers aren't looking for it. Failing to even pull the trigger on receivers coming open because the pocket collapsed and he didn't stand up to it like he did in the first half. Or just failing to throw to receivers coming open at all. Horrible RPO technique and choices.

Seriously I don't see how Kaepernick could be any worse than this.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That sideline discussion they showed of nagy and mitch makes it hard to believe he had a "hip injury ". Don't understand pulling mitch there at all. He seems to play his best ball when he's out there in a 2 minute offense just playing and not thinking. At least give the team a chance instead of turning to a cold, immobile chase daniel.
And he lets chase take off running and slide like a moron .. but no running for Trubisky which is a far better runner and much faster!! #firenagy

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Folks...

It's VERY possible we will not win another game this season. Be ready for that. Just saying...

BEARS

Already tuned it out

if they start Bray, maybe I'll tune in for another game

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
This has been Leonard Pinth Garnell for Really Bad Football.

Good night.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutley a spineless, vapid, and impetuous decision to bench your starter on the last drive of the game. The genesis of leadership is self-accountability, then inspiring confidence and agency in those around you. This move is the antithesis of leadership. SMH
At least let him finish the game and think about your next step. Fake PR isn't gonna make him think you haven't lost hope in him. It's in his head now.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. What a shitshow. They are going to fucking waste this defense. Nagy, Mitch, TEs, Pace, Piniero...wth. Terrible.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My apologies for comments on Nagy. I don't like the play calling but thought he was a good guy. Listening to the post game, Nagy said he was unaware Trubisky hip was bad in 2nd half and didn't want to come out. That conversation was Nagy confronting him on the injury. I feel better about Nagy now and realize I overreacted. He is a good guy.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
My apologies for comments on Nagy. I don't like the play calling but thought he was a good guy. Listening to the post game, Nagy said he was unaware Trubisky hip was bad in 2nd half and didn't want to come out. That conversation was Nagy confronting him on the injury. I feel better about Nagy now and realize I overreacted. He is a good guy.
He can be a great guy, but he sucks as an OC and HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.